The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Feeback: Software for personal management

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 2, 2018
Hi everyone.

For some time I've been looking for an application to manage my private tasks. I was using Trello & Google Calendar so far, but I had many situations in which these applications bothered me or didn't help at all. The problem is, that almost all of them support only groups or teams. I spent a lot of time checking different solutions and none of them covered my needs even at 70%. I decided that there is nothing left but to submit such a request. We are at the stage of recognition and we would like to find out what would you expect, want or need from such an application. Feel free to share your opinion, we would be nothing more than happy to meet your expectations. Thanks!

Software for personal management

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'll approve this for now, but generally this is a poor first post as it indicates your intention as a forum taker, not a contributor. If others want to comment on their time-dime, they may.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.