Hi FLF,
My name is Christian and I've recently been convinced that the fastest way to go from zero to one in any endeavor is to learn with others, and after I read MLF I knew that I had found my group!
In order to get over the initial fear of failure that comes with starting something new I decided to immediately begin building out my first business.
I have started building an info/membership business centered around productivity , and am already finished with the first half of an MVP.
What I'm curious about, and what I don't think I've seen anywhere else on this forum, is what really matters most in this business type? To me it seems that creating valuable content, and community engagement are the skills that would pay the bills. Though as I have not created anything like this before I would love to hear the insights of someone who has done this successfully.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, and I look forward to seeing you all on the forum!
My name is Christian and I've recently been convinced that the fastest way to go from zero to one in any endeavor is to learn with others, and after I read MLF I knew that I had found my group!
In order to get over the initial fear of failure that comes with starting something new I decided to immediately begin building out my first business.
I have started building an info/membership business centered around productivity , and am already finished with the first half of an MVP.
What I'm curious about, and what I don't think I've seen anywhere else on this forum, is what really matters most in this business type? To me it seems that creating valuable content, and community engagement are the skills that would pay the bills. Though as I have not created anything like this before I would love to hear the insights of someone who has done this successfully.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, and I look forward to seeing you all on the forum!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
