The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

FBA Questions Thread

spraybottle

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
316%
Mar 18, 2014
What's going on everyone. I can't be the only person who sells on Amazon FBA here. I know the business model gets some flack but I figured I'd start this thread for people who do FBA and have FBA related questions. Been in the game for the last 7+ months and I've done quite well for myself. I've been on this forum for a while, and I always wanted to give solid advice but felt like I didn't have enough experience for most of the topics I read . I finally get to contribute!

All questions are welcome. Same with success stories. If you're struggling, trust me I get it. I know what you're going through and this thread is here to help. If you're doing good, well there's always room for improvement and unconventional methods to be explored. Also, help out dammit.

Let's dive deep into this rabbit hole and help each other accelerate to the next level and help those who are struggling see some success. I'm a big fan of testing myself rather than listening to what I read or hear online.

Edit: Also, I know biophase has a legit ecommerce thread he's been running for a while, but I didn't want to hijack his thread and wanted this one to exclusively be about FBA.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

spraybottle

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
316%
Mar 18, 2014
Well just uploaded my first video to help those of you struggling with FBA:

I wish I could redo it because it's a bit redundant but too late it's uploaded and it is what it is and I'd rather work forward than backward. Hopefully those of you who watch it get some value out of it.

I have some new videos planned in the future:

1. A guide on how to make and use google sheets to calculate your actual profits when all's said and done, not estimated profits.

2. Launching a new product and explaining how much time it took for me to do it, actual costs, how much time i spent, and updating on what I've been working on and what needs to be done.

If any of you have been on the fence with creating content and uploading it to youtube for a while, all I can say is just don't even think twice about it and just post the damn thing. It's going to feel uncomfortable but I'm sure that feeling goes away as you keep doing it and like all things, get better as you go along.

If anyone wants me to tackle a subject I can answer it here or do a video on it.

Silverballz

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 16, 2018
Thank you for the content, im following your youtube Account now and are happy for this value! Thank you really much

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.