• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FBA Questions Thread

Discussion in 'Business Models, Niches, Industries' started by spraybottle, Dec 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. spraybottle

spraybottle Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $383
    What's going on everyone. I can't be the only person who sells on Amazon FBA here. I know the business model gets some flack but I figured I'd start this thread for people who do FBA and have FBA related questions. Been in the game for the last 7+ months and I've done quite well for myself. I've been on this forum for a while, and I always wanted to give solid advice but felt like I didn't have enough experience for most of the topics I read . I finally get to contribute!

All questions are welcome. Same with success stories. If you're struggling, trust me I get it. I know what you're going through and this thread is here to help. If you're doing good, well there's always room for improvement and unconventional methods to be explored. Also, help out dammit.

Let's dive deep into this rabbit hole and help each other accelerate to the next level and help those who are struggling see some success. I'm a big fan of testing myself rather than listening to what I read or hear online.

Edit: Also, I know biophase has a legit ecommerce thread he's been running for a while, but I didn't want to hijack his thread and wanted this one to exclusively be about FBA.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
  2. spraybottle

spraybottle Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $383
    oops.

3. spraybottle

spraybottle Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $383
    Well just uploaded my first video to help those of you struggling with FBA:

I wish I could redo it because it's a bit redundant but too late it's uploaded and it is what it is and I'd rather work forward than backward. Hopefully those of you who watch it get some value out of it.

I have some new videos planned in the future:

1. A guide on how to make and use google sheets to calculate your actual profits when all's said and done, not estimated profits.

2. Launching a new product and explaining how much time it took for me to do it, actual costs, how much time i spent, and updating on what I've been working on and what needs to be done.

If any of you have been on the fence with creating content and uploading it to youtube for a while, all I can say is just don't even think twice about it and just post the damn thing. It's going to feel uncomfortable but I'm sure that feeling goes away as you keep doing it and like all things, get better as you go along.

If anyone wants me to tackle a subject I can answer it here or do a video on it.

The Racing Driver likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.