The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane Summit 2022?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CareCPA

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
356%
May 2, 2017
Pennsylvania
Come to Poland and let's freeze our balls together surfing in the Baltic. @Fox can attest how fun it is with the shitty waves we get there lol.
I'm not really enjoying the imagery of that first sentence...
How do both of you fit on a surfboard with your balls frozen together?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
I'm not really enjoying the imagery of that first sentence...
How do both of you fit on a surfboard with your balls frozen together?
You act like we've never had OUR balls together?

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
You act like we've never had OUR balls together?
TMI. What happens in the bedroom between you and Care CPA, is none of my business. Have some tact on the public forum, will you?

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Sounds like limiting beliefs @Antifragile Get out of your own way here.

On your offer ...... I'll compare it to the offer I have from another member for a meetup where it is in Mexico, has speakers, is offered to help ME make connections, and is all planned and setup where I just pay a fee and book a flight.

If you want to meet fellow members, STEP FORWARD and make it happen. Doesn't have to be a week in Mexico.
Just don't start it with the word 'but' and all the effort be on my part, right?
This must be the most polite double rejection I’ve seen on the internet. Me not wanting to travel to meet you and trying to shift focus. And you showing beautiful weather Mexico against cold Canada in my face. Thanks. I had it coming.

Kolslaw

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Mar 13, 2021
Well, some of us won't be allowed to cross the US border by that time...so in person wouldn't be an option.

Unless I hop the border and carpool with someone :happy:
Have you thought about the Southern Border...it is wide open!

Boogie

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Nov 27, 2014
Midwest, USA

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
This must be the most polite double rejection I’ve seen on the internet. Me not wanting to travel to meet you and trying to shift focus. And you showing beautiful weather Mexico against cold Canada in my face. Thanks. I had it coming.

If you guys want to meet in the middle and a like 1k miles east I can offer beautiful Oklahoma in the winter, amazing BBQ here!

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
779%
May 5, 2014
Id host a regional Fastlane meet up in Boise if there were enough people looking to attend. A weekend sometime in the next 2 quarters. 10-20 people all doing something with their businesses or having done something before.

Probably host it at The Grove hotel, I have a hockey box there we could go to the game, tour my warehouses/real estate and just talk business.

Just throwing it out there.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
@Fox and I considered a European meetup but I think it only makes sense in the summer or maybe spring. Also hard now with the travel restrictions for the unvaxinated.

Reactions: c4n

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
Id host a regional Fastlane meet up in Boise if there were enough people looking to attend. A weekend sometime in the next 2 quarters. 10-20 people all doing something with their businesses or having done something before.

Probably host it at The Grove hotel, I have a hockey box there we could go to the game, tour my warehouses/real estate and just talk business.

Just throwing it out there.
I would drive down from CoeurdAlene for that in a heartbeat.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
Sorry folks but this isn't going to happen, at least not under the expected timing which would be February. (Preparation would need to have started last month)

Firstly, I moved to Utah and am no longer in Arizona. While I've been here for about 8 weeks, my transition is not even close to being complete. While February in Utah is great for skiers, SLC it isn't exactly a great destination in the middle of February, enough to compel people from snowy lands to want to travel to another snowy land.

Second, as I've always stated, the event is a function of the forum, the forum isn't a function of the event. As things stand, user engagement at the forum isn't at a level I'd feel comfortable holding an event, at least not at previous attendance levels. Of course, I can blast my email lists, advertise on Facebook, and do all sorts of outreach, but for an event that ultimately is non-profit and takes up a heap of time, I don't feel comfortable in taking the risk, much less the investment that it requires.

Third, C0VlD BS is still a problem, while much better this year. But the fact remains, people in other countries might find themselves struggling to get in the states, or out of their own country. This adds to the risk.

That said having been moved to Utah (and pending items above) I might consider a late summer event here, or continue it in Arizona in February (23) and just fly in for it. The flight is only 1 hour and AZ is a great winter destination.

I appreciate the ongoing interest, but at the end of the day, it has to work for me and be a "no brainer".
I totally understand your hesitation. But, when you are ready, I'll fly in from Alaska. I think it would be fun. Oh, and your profile still says you're in AZ.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I totally understand your hesitation. But, when you are ready, I'll fly in from Alaska. I think it would be fun. Oh, and your profile still says you're in AZ.

Thanks, and double thanks. Didn't get around to changing it.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Sounds like limiting beliefs @Antifragile Get out of your own way here.

On your offer ...... I'll compare it to the offer I have from another member for a meetup where it is in Mexico, has speakers, is offered to help ME make connections, and is all planned and setup where I just pay a fee and book a flight.

If you want to meet fellow members, STEP FORWARD and make it happen. Doesn't have to be a week in Mexico.
Just don't start it with the word 'but' and all the effort be on my part, right?
See you in Mexico brother.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
TMI. What happens in the bedroom between you and Care CPA, is none of my business. Have some tact on the public forum, will you?

You sure are fragile for a self-proclaimed "antifragile"...

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio