The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane Newbie Seeks a Mentor

Lucienvm

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 4, 2022
Hi All,

First time poster, hope you’re doing well. I’m a 21 y/o from Australia who just read TMF and came straight here to further investigate what MJ has made. MJ’s philosophy is so far the best I’ve come across, most practical, no bs and straight golden knowledge.

I’m currently studying at Uni and run a lead gen agency for real estate agents on the side. Whenever I learn something new I always wish I could tell my younger self the new found knowledge so he doesn’t waste time and energy towards the wrong objectives. Having a mentor looking over your shoulder is the best solution I’ve found.

If you’re looking to mentor someone and are interested then feel free to reach out. I wake up at 5:30 and work up until an early bed time, gym nearly everyday and I’m not stopping until I don’t have to look at price tags anymore. All I ask from you is to answer the questions I poke you with and to look over my shoulder to steer me in the right direction. In return I can work for you or help you in some way.

Cheers,
Lucien

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Spenny

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Hey, welcome man,

Have you read some of the gold posts here? thats worth its weight in gold on its own

Lucienvm

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 4, 2022
Hey, welcome man,

Have you read some of the gold posts here? thats worth its weight in gold on its own
Yet to check it out. I’ve been working my way through the whole forum. Will check it out next, thanks!

Spenny

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hi All,

First time poster, hope you’re doing well. I’m a 21 y/o from Australia who just read TMF and came straight here to further investigate what MJ has made. MJ’s philosophy is so far the best I’ve come across, most practical, no bs and straight golden knowledge.

I’m currently studying at Uni and run a lead gen agency for real estate agents on the side. Whenever I learn something new I always wish I could tell my younger self the new found knowledge so he doesn’t waste time and energy towards the wrong objectives. Having a mentor looking over your shoulder is the best solution I’ve found.

If you’re looking to mentor someone and are interested then feel free to reach out. I wake up at 5:30 and work up until an early bed time, gym nearly everyday and I’m not stopping until I don’t have to look at price tags anymore. All I ask from you is to answer the questions I poke you with and to look over my shoulder to steer me in the right direction. In return I can work for you or help you in some way.

Cheers,
Lucien
Welcome. Good work on your first post and intro.

What makes you think you need a mentor?

As suggested, check out the Gold threads and other people's progress threads. While you're about it, consider creating a progress thread. Hint: People like helping people in motion.

Oh, and one of the fastest ways to learn and improve is to help those behind you. Consider passing on your learnings to others?

Lucienvm

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 4, 2022
Welcome. Good work on your first post and intro.

What makes you think you need a mentor?

As suggested, check out the Gold threads and other people's progress threads. While you're about it, consider creating a progress thread. Hint: People like helping people in motion.

Oh, and one of the fastest ways to learn and improve is to help those behind you. Consider passing on your learnings to others?
Hi Andy,

Thanks! Mainly because there's someone to steer me in the right direction so I don't waste time and energy on objectives that don't contribute to the end goal. A mentor who's already been through the whole process has better foresight for someone to stay on the right path. I guess further education will answer a lot of questions, and so will this forum.

Will do, I'll definitely consider what you have mentioned.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hi Andy,

Thanks! Mainly because there's someone to steer me in the right direction so I don't waste time and energy on objectives that don't contribute to the end goal. A mentor who's already been through the whole process has better foresight for someone to stay on the right path. I guess further education will answer a lot of questions, and so will this forum.

Will do, I'll definitely consider what you have mentioned.
I guess further education won't answer a lot of questions, but then I'm old and cynical.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Spenny

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
A mentor who's already been through the whole process has better foresight for someone to stay on the right path.
I don't think there is a right path, there was an infinite amount of possibilities with your life & the chances it will match up with someone else with your values is near to infintesimally small. Read, Listen, learn - there is no silver bullet with finding your path.

And heres a bit of a mean question. Why should it be you that is helped? Why would someone bother? What can they gain from helping you?

There are mentors everywhere, not just on here. Some of my best mentors have been from people who I didn't ask, didn't expect a thing from them, I just went to them to see if they could answer a question I have. People love giving advice.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...