I lied to you. This isn't the fastlane. This is the legal BS that comes with the fastlane.
I recently, just out of sheer curiosity went to limos.com. I put in the details, what limo I wanted, etc... I got an email. I didn't want it. A few months later, I checked my spam mail -- limos.com was all over it. Not only was I not really interested but I might have been in the future, they were sent to my spam list.
I have and idea. A really, really good idea. That I'm working on. The thing is once this goes out into the marketplace it will become flooded easily. Not only that but I could be cut out from clients easily. Yes ideas are a dime a dozen, but once they're out there they're out there for anyone.
I know about patents and copywrites but I can't use either currently. So if you have an idea that is taken into action, Whats the best way to protect yourself?
I recently, just out of sheer curiosity went to limos.com. I put in the details, what limo I wanted, etc... I got an email. I didn't want it. A few months later, I checked my spam mail -- limos.com was all over it. Not only was I not really interested but I might have been in the future, they were sent to my spam list.
I have and idea. A really, really good idea. That I'm working on. The thing is once this goes out into the marketplace it will become flooded easily. Not only that but I could be cut out from clients easily. Yes ideas are a dime a dozen, but once they're out there they're out there for anyone.
I know about patents and copywrites but I can't use either currently. So if you have an idea that is taken into action, Whats the best way to protect yourself?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
