The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane I'm coming!

mredodos

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 8, 2019
Zurich
I am a 29-year-old Italian boy who has not completed IT schools, to throw himself headlong into work, to date I have 15 years of experience in various sectors of gastronomy (pizza, ice cream and traditional cuisine).

I love cooking since I remember it, I started with my grandmother preparing sauces and dumplings

I started working at the age of 14 every weekend and summer (and then a few years later full time) in ice cream shop with my father, selling over the counter and producing.

After a series of family misadventures, and a personal dissatisfaction, I decided to resume (another passion of mine) computer studies (as a web designer) and try that road, but it was a "TERRIBLE" experience (they exploited me and threatened me with death) .

This experience reminded me that the kitchen is the place I wanted to be, so I decided to start from scratch and learn a new job that fascinated me, the pizza maker.

After 3 years of apprenticeship at 16 hours a day for 6 days a week, I tried to improve my job position, and after several hitches, problems, family events, spurred on by the fantastic Italian situation, but above all by the fact that who offered me work they were only Italians abroad, I decided to leave for Switzerland investing my few savings.

Obviously, I got them cheated by (dis) honest Italians, but I held up and went ahead.

Here in Switzerland I had to, reinvent myself and be a cook (I always cooked but I wasn't focused on cooking), always combining the job of pizza maker, I won't tell you the Italian gastronomic situation here in Switzerland as it is reduced, we are still 30 years back .

Switzerland, however, unlike Italy has allowed me to live well, has allowed me to pay all the costs, pay me a house, travel, take away my whims, etc.

But it wasn't enough.

After 3 years here I decided to set up on my own, with the ambitious goal of restoring the name of Italian gastronomy in the small and medium-sized enterprises in disarray.

I have never stopped studying and trying to improve myself, despite the difficulties.

Obviously before taking the big step towards entrepreneurship. I decided to improve myself and I realized that I still lacked a lot of knowledge, so I took a loan at the bank and invested them all in market research, books and courses, to this day I am constantly training in marketing and sales, in the management of company, in copywriting and of course I keep my head down to studying technical books on cooking, baking, etc.

I am currently working on various projects and collaborating with various companies as a consultant.

I'm in search and I'm working hard to find my fastlane

my life has been all up and down between sidewalk and slowlane ... NOW REALLY ENOUGH!

(sorry for my bad english!)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
Welcome.

How well trained is your tongue? Someone who can sling pizza dough is a dime a dozen , someone who can really work something up in a kitchen , thats a skill.

The guy who made chipotle (franchise here in the us) was a Michelin trained chef , made his money selling burritos because they were just slightly better than the rest.

mredodos

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 8, 2019
Zurich
Welcome.

How well trained is your tongue? Someone who can sling pizza dough is a dime a dozen , someone who can really work something up in a kitchen , thats a skill.

The guy who made chipotle (franchise here in the us) was a Michelin trained chef , made his money selling burritos because they were just slightly better than the rest.
I don't know if I understood your message well, sorry.

but...

I have several concepts in mind for a "super" ice cream and for an alternative way of serving and selling pizza(with special pizza recipe).

i have a good skills , and also the technical knowledge.

15 years of hard work and study

the problem is that it takes considerable investments to do everything correctly.

So at the moment I'm working on web projects to try to cash in enough to be able to reinvest but as an inventor / creator and entrepreneur not as a worker.

Last edited:

jins3714

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 6, 2019
South korea
I am a 29-year-old Italian boy who has not completed IT schools, to throw himself headlong into work, to date I have 15 years of experience in various sectors of gastronomy (pizza, ice cream and traditional cuisine).

I love cooking since I remember it, I started with my grandmother preparing sauces and dumplings

I started working at the age of 14 every weekend and summer (and then a few years later full time) in ice cream shop with my father, selling over the counter and producing.

After a series of family misadventures, and a personal dissatisfaction, I decided to resume (another passion of mine) computer studies (as a web designer) and try that road, but it was a "TERRIBLE" experience (they exploited me and threatened me with death) .

This experience reminded me that the kitchen is the place I wanted to be, so I decided to start from scratch and learn a new job that fascinated me, the pizza maker.

After 3 years of apprenticeship at 16 hours a day for 6 days a week, I tried to improve my job position, and after several hitches, problems, family events, spurred on by the fantastic Italian situation, but above all by the fact that who offered me work they were only Italians abroad, I decided to leave for Switzerland investing my few savings.

Obviously, I got them cheated by (dis) honest Italians, but I held up and went ahead.

Here in Switzerland I had to, reinvent myself and be a cook (I always cooked but I wasn't focused on cooking), always combining the job of pizza maker, I won't tell you the Italian gastronomic situation here in Switzerland as it is reduced, we are still 30 years back .

Switzerland, however, unlike Italy has allowed me to live well, has allowed me to pay all the costs, pay me a house, travel, take away my whims, etc.

But it wasn't enough.

After 3 years here I decided to set up on my own, with the ambitious goal of restoring the name of Italian gastronomy in the small and medium-sized enterprises in disarray.

I have never stopped studying and trying to improve myself, despite the difficulties.

Obviously before taking the big step towards entrepreneurship. I decided to improve myself and I realized that I still lacked a lot of knowledge, so I took a loan at the bank and invested them all in market research, books and courses, to this day I am constantly training in marketing and sales, in the management of company, in copywriting and of course I keep my head down to studying technical books on cooking, baking, etc.

I am currently working on various projects and collaborating with various companies as a consultant.

I'm in search and I'm working hard to find my fastlane

my life has been all up and down between sidewalk and slowlane ... NOW REALLY ENOUGH!

(sorry for my bad english!)
I am 19 years old living in Korea. I respect you as someone who wants to do business! Can I be a consultant? Haha I want to do anything, but as a student, I only have $4,000 now and I don't know what to do. I used translator. sorry

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mredodos

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 8, 2019
Zurich
invest those $ 4,000 in books and courses of good quality but not too expensive. with 4000 dollars you can do very few things, especially if you don't know what to do.

I have spent over the last 3-4 years more than 50,000 dollars in training (maybe I have exaggerated) but I have tried to cover all the gaps I had (and I still have).

In addition to studying cooking, I studied marketing and copywriting.

I want to clarify, that I also spent a lot more because to study I had to leave the job that oppressed me and prevented me from having time to study and think about my future.

I borrowed a part of it, I have a partner that helps me with the expenses, I received some from the state because I was entitled to unemployment.

now I'm putting on what I've learned.

I'm not yet in balance with the expenses and debts but I expect to get there by the middle of next year (if I can't get ahead by launching some online projects).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...