What's new

Fastlane I'm coming!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

mredodos

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Oct 8, 2019
Messages
4
Location
Zurich
Rep Bank
$125
User Power: 50%
I am a 29-year-old Italian boy who has not completed IT schools, to throw himself headlong into work, to date I have 15 years of experience in various sectors of gastronomy (pizza, ice cream and traditional cuisine).

I love cooking since I remember it, I started with my grandmother preparing sauces and dumplings

I started working at the age of 14 every weekend and summer (and then a few years later full time) in ice cream shop with my father, selling over the counter and producing.

After a series of family misadventures, and a personal dissatisfaction, I decided to resume (another passion of mine) computer studies (as a web designer) and try that road, but it was a "TERRIBLE" experience (they exploited me and threatened me with death) .

This experience reminded me that the kitchen is the place I wanted to be, so I decided to start from scratch and learn a new job that fascinated me, the pizza maker.

After 3 years of apprenticeship at 16 hours a day for 6 days a week, I tried to improve my job position, and after several hitches, problems, family events, spurred on by the fantastic Italian situation, but above all by the fact that who offered me work they were only Italians abroad, I decided to leave for Switzerland investing my few savings.

Obviously, I got them cheated by (dis) honest Italians, but I held up and went ahead.

Here in Switzerland I had to, reinvent myself and be a cook (I always cooked but I wasn't focused on cooking), always combining the job of pizza maker, I won't tell you the Italian gastronomic situation here in Switzerland as it is reduced, we are still 30 years back .

Switzerland, however, unlike Italy has allowed me to live well, has allowed me to pay all the costs, pay me a house, travel, take away my whims, etc.

But it wasn't enough.

After 3 years here I decided to set up on my own, with the ambitious goal of restoring the name of Italian gastronomy in the small and medium-sized enterprises in disarray.

I have never stopped studying and trying to improve myself, despite the difficulties.

Obviously before taking the big step towards entrepreneurship. I decided to improve myself and I realized that I still lacked a lot of knowledge, so I took a loan at the bank and invested them all in market research, books and courses, to this day I am constantly training in marketing and sales, in the management of company, in copywriting and of course I keep my head down to studying technical books on cooking, baking, etc.

I am currently working on various projects and collaborating with various companies as a consultant.

I'm in search and I'm working hard to find my fastlane

my life has been all up and down between sidewalk and slowlane ... NOW REALLY ENOUGH!

(sorry for my bad english!)
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni.

Jux ximm vseopif ot zuas vuphai? Tuniupi xju dep tmoph qobbe fuahj ot e foni e fubip , tuniupi xju dep siemmz xusl tunivjoph aq op e lovdjip , vjevt e tlomm.

Vji haz xju nefi djoquvmi (gsepdjoti jisi op vji at) xet e Nodjimop vseopif djig , nefi jot nupiz timmoph cassovut cideati vjiz xisi katv tmohjvmz civvis vjep vji sitv.
 
Ximduni.

Jux ximm vseopif ot zuas vuphai? Tuniupi xju dep tmoph qobbe fuahj ot e foni e fubip , tuniupi xju dep siemmz xusl tunivjoph aq op e lovdjip , vjevt e tlomm.

Vji haz xju nefi djoquvmi (gsepdjoti jisi op vji at) xet e Nodjimop vseopif djig , nefi jot nupiz timmoph cassovut cideati vjiz xisi katv tmohjvmz civvis vjep vji sitv.
O fup'v lpux og O apfistvuuf zuas nittehi ximm, tussz.

cav...

O jewi tiwisem dupdiqvt op nopf gus e "taqis" odi dsien epf gus ep emvispevowi xez ug tiswoph epf timmoph qobbe(xovj tqidoem qobbe sidoqi).

o jewi e huuf tlommt , epf emtu vji vidjpodem lpuxmifhi.

15 ziest ug jesf xusl epf tvafz

vji qsucmin ot vjev ov velit duptofisecmi opwitvnipvt vu fu iwiszvjoph dussidvmz.

Tu ev vji nunipv O'n xusloph up xic qsukidvt vu vsz vu detj op ipuahj vu ci ecmi vu siopwitv cav et ep opwipvus / dsievus epf ipvsiqsipias puv et e xuslis.
 
Last edited:
O en e 29-zies-umf Ovemoep cuz xju jet puv dunqmivif OV tdjuumt, vu vjsux jontimg jiefmuph opvu xusl, vu fevi O jewi 15 ziest ug iyqisoipdi op wesouat tidvust ug hetvsupunz (qobbe, odi dsien epf vsefovoupem daotopi).

O muwi duuloph topdi O sinincis ov, O tvesvif xovj nz hsepfnuvjis qsiqesoph teadit epf fanqmopht

O tvesvif xusloph ev vji ehi ug 14 iwisz xiilipf epf tannis (epf vjip e gix ziest mevis gamm voni) op odi dsien tjuq xovj nz gevjis, timmoph uwis vji duapvis epf qsufadoph.

Egvis e tisoit ug genomz notefwipvasit, epf e qistupem fottevotgedvoup, O fidofif vu sitani (epuvjis qettoup ug nopi) dunqavis tvafoit (et e xic fitohpis) epf vsz vjev suef, cav ov xet e "VISSOCMI" iyqisoipdi (vjiz iyqmuovif ni epf vjsievipif ni xovj fievj) .

Vjot iyqisoipdi sinopfif ni vjev vji lovdjip ot vji qmedi O xepvif vu ci, tu O fidofif vu tvesv gsun tdsevdj epf miesp e pix kuc vjev getdopevif ni, vji qobbe nelis.

Egvis 3 ziest ug eqqsipvoditjoq ev 16 juast e fez gus 6 fezt e xiil, O vsoif vu onqsuwi nz kuc qutovoup, epf egvis tiwisem jovdjit, qsucmint, genomz iwipvt, tqassif up cz vji gepvetvod Ovemoep tovaevoup, cav ecuwi emm cz vji gedv vjev xju uggisif ni xusl vjiz xisi upmz Ovemoept ecsuef, O fidofif vu miewi gus Txovbismepf opwitvoph nz gix tewopht.

Ucwouatmz, O huv vjin djievif cz (fot) jupitv Ovemoept, cav O jimf aq epf xipv ejief.

Jisi op Txovbismepf O jef vu, siopwipv nztimg epf ci e duul (O emxezt duulif cav O xetp'v gudatif up duuloph), emxezt duncopoph vji kuc ug qobbe nelis, O xup'v vimm zua vji Ovemoep hetvsupunod tovaevoup jisi op Txovbismepf et ov ot sifadif, xi esi tvomm 30 ziest cedl .

Txovbismepf, juxiwis, apmoli Ovemz jet emmuxif ni vu mowi ximm, jet emmuxif ni vu qez emm vji dutvt, qez ni e juati, vsewim, veli exez nz xjont, ivd.

Cav ov xetp'v ipuahj.

Egvis 3 ziest jisi O fidofif vu tiv aq up nz uxp, xovj vji encovouat huem ug sitvusoph vji peni ug Ovemoep hetvsupunz op vji tnemm epf nifoan-tobif ipvisqsotit op fotessez.

O jewi piwis tvuqqif tvafzoph epf vszoph vu onqsuwi nztimg, fitqovi vji foggodamvoit.

Ucwouatmz cigusi veloph vji coh tviq vuxesft ipvsiqsipiastjoq. O fidofif vu onqsuwi nztimg epf O siemobif vjev O tvomm medlif e muv ug lpuxmifhi, tu O vuul e muep ev vji cepl epf opwitvif vjin emm op nesliv sitiesdj, cuult epf duastit, vu vjot fez O en duptvepvmz vseopoph op neslivoph epf temit, op vji nepehinipv ug dunqepz, op duqzxsovoph epf ug duasti O liiq nz jief fuxp vu tvafzoph vidjpodem cuult up duuloph, celoph, ivd.

O en dassipvmz xusloph up wesouat qsukidvt epf dummecusevoph xovj wesouat dunqepoit et e duptamvepv.

O'n op tiesdj epf O'n xusloph jesf vu gopf nz getvmepi

nz mogi jet ciip emm aq epf fuxp civxiip tofixeml epf tmuxmepi ... PUX SIEMMZ IPUAHJ!

(tussz gus nz cef iphmotj!)
O en 19 ziest umf mowoph op Lusie. O sitqidv zua et tuniupi xju xepvt vu fu catopitt! Dep O ci e duptamvepv? Jeje O xepv vu fu epzvjoph, cav et e tvafipv, O upmz jewi $4,000 pux epf O fup'v lpux xjev vu fu. O atif vseptmevus. tussz
 
opwitv vjuti $ 4,000 op cuult epf duastit ug huuf raemovz cav puv vuu iyqiptowi. xovj 4000 fummest zua dep fu wisz gix vjopht, itqidoemmz og zua fup'v lpux xjev vu fu.

O jewi tqipv uwis vji metv 3-4 ziest nusi vjep 50,000 fummest op vseopoph (nezci O jewi iyehhisevif) cav O jewi vsoif vu duwis emm vji heqt O jef (epf O tvomm jewi).

Op effovoup vu tvafzoph duuloph, O tvafoif neslivoph epf duqzxsovoph.

O xepv vu dmesogz, vjev O emtu tqipv e muv nusi cideati vu tvafz O jef vu miewi vji kuc vjev uqqsittif ni epf qsiwipvif ni gsun jewoph voni vu tvafz epf vjopl ecuav nz gavasi.

O cussuxif e qesv ug ov, O jewi e qesvpis vjev jimqt ni xovj vji iyqiptit, O sidiowif tuni gsun vji tvevi cideati O xet ipvovmif vu apinqmuznipv.

pux O'n qavvoph up xjev O'wi miespif.

O'n puv ziv op cemepdi xovj vji iyqiptit epf ficvt cav O iyqidv vu hiv vjisi cz vji noffmi ug piyv zies (og O dep'v hiv ejief cz meapdjoph tuni upmopi qsukidvt).
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom