• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Financial freedom i'm coming! 23yo from Israel

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by NaorAtt, Jun 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. NaorAtt

NaorAtt New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $82
    Hello everyone :)

My name is Naor, I'm 23 years old and living in Israel.

My story starts when I was 9 yo and I discovered graphic design.
    I just fell in love with it and I've spent most of my days by designing just for fun,
    until I made my first web-design sale at age 11.

I couldn't imagine that someone will ever pay for my designs.
    (My parent's faces when someone came to our house to pay was hilarious).

Since then, I've worked as a freelance graphic designer for nearly a decade,
    Also co-founded a few startups, and served in the army for 3 years.

All this time It felt like something is going wrong... I often got a nervous break-downs by dealing with rude customers, and the craft that I loved to do so, became something that I was tired of doing. I felt like I'm working my a$$ off and not really achieving my goal, which is financial freedom.

A year and a half ago I decided to STOP.

I've started to learn Ecomm and FB advertising, and in March 2017 my friend and I opened our first Shopify store. Things went great for a while and we made our store a 6-figure in 3 months.

Unfortunately, our paths have separated and we had to close the store at the end of October 2017.

This store was the first time that I really made a big money and felt successful. it really opened my mind and made me think better about that money has no limit.

Nowadays I'm reading A LOT of books and working on my next business venture.

I'm sure that I'll learn a lot here and I also hope to contribute as much as I can.

Thank you for reading!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    Supa, MJ DeMarco, SanzCeb and 2 others like this.
  2. Kid

Kid Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,505
    Welcome to forum Naor! :)

If you'll going to make another shop then create journey thread here. That would be interesting to read!

NaorAtt likes this.
  3. NaorAtt

NaorAtt New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $82
    Thanks! :) Sounds like something awesome to do!

Kid likes this.
  4. SanzCeb

SanzCeb New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $72
    That history with only 23 years old is quite impressive. You already are a golden boy! :cool:

NaorAtt likes this.
  5. NaorAtt

Rep Bank:
    $82
    Thank you very much!

6. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $404,661
    Admin Post
    Impressive body of work, and you're only 23? Nice!

When you made a quick six-figures, sounds like you've gotten a taste for The Fastlane which is based on unlimited mathematics. Fast wealth is possible.

Welcome aboard!

NaorAtt, Supa and SanzCeb like this.
  7. NaorAtt

Rep Bank:
    $82
    Thanks MJ!

You're really inspiring and you're the first author that I encountered that speaks to the point without BS.

The small taste of the Fastlane was heavenly. I was in euphoria and I can't wait to taste it again (and now for a long ;))

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.