Can someone please explain what is happening here...
At some point I noticed an interesting ad on my Facebook page. The ad was from a company in the same space as me.
I clicked on their post and went to their landing page to see what they were offering..
And now, every so often I see a new sponsored post from the company. I started browsing the comments to see what people had to say and I realized that there are opportunities to steal prospects in the comments.
The problem is that the ad doesn't always appear. I assumed that they were retargeting me. But I'm not sure. The post is not on their Facebook page. Is this a Facebook Dark Post? And is a Facebook Dark post the same as a retargeting ad on FB?
At some point I noticed an interesting ad on my Facebook page. The ad was from a company in the same space as me.
I clicked on their post and went to their landing page to see what they were offering..
And now, every so often I see a new sponsored post from the company. I started browsing the comments to see what people had to say and I realized that there are opportunities to steal prospects in the comments.
The problem is that the ad doesn't always appear. I assumed that they were retargeting me. But I'm not sure. The post is not on their Facebook page. Is this a Facebook Dark Post? And is a Facebook Dark post the same as a retargeting ad on FB?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
