D
Deleted50669
Guest
I've been steadily gaining traction with my business, and one thing I'm realizing is the subtle terror that looms in my mind about this whole process. I don't know why it's there, but my guess is the old saying "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." may hold water. I'm to the point where I filed an LLC, which means having to understand how taxes and business accounts work, among other things. I've never spoken with a lawyer, nor managed a team let alone a business. I trust my intelligence enough to do it, but man, it feels like stepping into a form of real life that has elevated uncertainty and extreme consequences for mistakes. As a management consultant of 3 years, I thought I've seen some wild sh!t, but evidently I haven't.
I'm curious if other people had this experience when they first jumped into entrepreneurship? If so, how do you quiet the mind?
I'm curious if other people had this experience when they first jumped into entrepreneurship? If so, how do you quiet the mind?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
