- Joined
- Dec 29, 2018
- Messages
- 13
Rep Bank
$160
$160
User Power: 85%
What's up everyone,
My name is Will, I'm 22 years old, I live in Los Angeles, 3rd year at USC and I'm looking for like minded individuals to potentially find a place with.
Looking to create a space where we can have people collaborate on ideas, work on their own ideas and bring different skill sets but overall have a great time while doing it. We aren't necessarily looking to have everyone work together on one idea/project, you can certainly have your own project that you're working on and if you ever need any inspiration or help we can have one another. Below are some dotted points of some things that peak our interests.
My name is Will, I'm 22 years old, I live in Los Angeles, 3rd year at USC and I'm looking for like minded individuals to potentially find a place with.
Looking to create a space where we can have people collaborate on ideas, work on their own ideas and bring different skill sets but overall have a great time while doing it. We aren't necessarily looking to have everyone work together on one idea/project, you can certainly have your own project that you're working on and if you ever need any inspiration or help we can have one another. Below are some dotted points of some things that peak our interests.
- Entrepreneurship
- Health
- Music festivals, social events, & exploring LA
- Philosophy, psychology, and self improvement
- Nature
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
