The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MEETUPS Entrepreneurial House - Los Angeles, California.

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

William B

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Dec 29, 2018
What's up everyone,

My name is Will, I'm 22 years old, I live in Los Angeles, 3rd year at USC and I'm looking for like minded individuals to potentially find a place with.

Looking to create a space where we can have people collaborate on ideas, work on their own ideas and bring different skill sets but overall have a great time while doing it. We aren't necessarily looking to have everyone work together on one idea/project, you can certainly have your own project that you're working on and if you ever need any inspiration or help we can have one another. Below are some dotted points of some things that peak our interests.
  • Entrepreneurship
  • Health
  • Music festivals, social events, & exploring LA
  • Philosophy, psychology, and self improvement
  • Nature
If these things also interest you and you're looking send me a PM and we can talk and go further in depth into your interests and goals. Interested to chat to anyone from ANY background regardless of wealth, religion, race or age. I know this post is a little vague so feel free to comment asking any questions!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
This program helped me to triple my revenue over 7 months while also moving to a new city in the...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Hi Fox, After reading your threat and watching some of your youtube I have several query ? 1...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom