Hey y’all, anyone on here living in LA? I’m looking to find a handful of entrepreneurs to start a house together.
My vision is to have the house run like a business; we would work together to automate non revenue generating tasks like cooking, cleaning, and laundry. With more free time, that leaves more time for our businesses and having fun!
By having a bunch of entrepreneurs in the same house, we would also grow much faster and explode our businesses. . We can have weekly brainstorm sessions where we talk about roadblocks in our business and help each other solve them. Any success I’ve had in my life has come from a sustained effort to connect and learn from others, so I know this effect will be multiplied with a bunch of entrepreneurs living together.
Ideally, we would all be friends as well! We would throw parties together, have outings together, maybe even travel together!
About myself; I’m a 28-year old straight male with an exterior cleaning business. I’m super passionate about business, staying active, self improvement, and enjoying the outdoors.
Ideal location would be a townhouse in WeHo/Hollywood.
Hit me up if you’re interested.
Looking forward to connecting with y’all!
My vision is to have the house run like a business; we would work together to automate non revenue generating tasks like cooking, cleaning, and laundry. With more free time, that leaves more time for our businesses and having fun!
By having a bunch of entrepreneurs in the same house, we would also grow much faster and explode our businesses. . We can have weekly brainstorm sessions where we talk about roadblocks in our business and help each other solve them. Any success I’ve had in my life has come from a sustained effort to connect and learn from others, so I know this effect will be multiplied with a bunch of entrepreneurs living together.
Ideally, we would all be friends as well! We would throw parties together, have outings together, maybe even travel together!
About myself; I’m a 28-year old straight male with an exterior cleaning business. I’m super passionate about business, staying active, self improvement, and enjoying the outdoors.
Ideal location would be a townhouse in WeHo/Hollywood.
Hit me up if you’re interested.
Looking forward to connecting with y’all!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
