Hey guys....
As you know, I am not an e-business girl - in fact, I am pretty clueless on the industry overall.
My brother has started a t-shirt business and wants to get a site up and running. He has been shopping quotes to have a site built and is getting feedback in the range of $2000 - $10,000. Obviously, I don't want to see him waste his money on something he doesn't need. He wants something professional but I cannot imagine it needs to be super fancy/complicated, at least while he is just starting out.
Any ideas as to how he might get started? What type of pricing would be realistic (we are talking 6-8 shirts to get started).
Thanks in advance! I am sure this question has been asked a million times. Feel free to re-direct me.
As you know, I am not an e-business girl - in fact, I am pretty clueless on the industry overall.
My brother has started a t-shirt business and wants to get a site up and running. He has been shopping quotes to have a site built and is getting feedback in the range of $2000 - $10,000. Obviously, I don't want to see him waste his money on something he doesn't need. He wants something professional but I cannot imagine it needs to be super fancy/complicated, at least while he is just starting out.
Any ideas as to how he might get started? What type of pricing would be realistic (we are talking 6-8 shirts to get started).
Thanks in advance! I am sure this question has been asked a million times. Feel free to re-direct me.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
