- Joined
- Jul 26, 2007
- Messages
- 2,215
Rep Bank
$1,830
$1,830
User Power: 23%
Ok, so I'm looking at three different possibilities for a domain.
The first has good SEO (266 searches/day, 17800 competing sites) but doesn't seem that memorable to me--even if it was, it just doesn't do much for me.
The second is eye-catching and would make me want to go to that site, but no SEO factors, and not sure how memorable it would be ...there are three words that may be difficult to remember in that order.
The third has awesome SEO--but for the literal meaning of the words, not the play on words (which is what I would use it for.) ...So, I don't quite know how the SEO/traffic would pan out over time. I would think not well, lol. The name is memorable but not the "punch" I like...plus there are a lot of people who may not get the play on words (I could be wrong here--it is rather a transparent play on words.)
Which one would you go with?
The first has good SEO (266 searches/day, 17800 competing sites) but doesn't seem that memorable to me--even if it was, it just doesn't do much for me.
The second is eye-catching and would make me want to go to that site, but no SEO factors, and not sure how memorable it would be ...there are three words that may be difficult to remember in that order.
The third has awesome SEO--but for the literal meaning of the words, not the play on words (which is what I would use it for.) ...So, I don't quite know how the SEO/traffic would pan out over time. I would think not well, lol. The name is memorable but not the "punch" I like...plus there are a lot of people who may not get the play on words (I could be wrong here--it is rather a transparent play on words.)
Which one would you go with?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
