The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Doing what already works or chasing the Fastlane dream?

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

magnetix

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Sep 23, 2019
SK
Hi

I already own a small one person Llc reselling used industrial parts on ebay and on my own ecommerce website. I can make around 8-15x the local salary but I invest most money back into expanding Inventory but still have 30k+ cash in bank.

I know there is a need because people often drive 500-1000km in the middle of the night just to get the parts quickly so they can repair their machines.

I mostly like doing this but it's hard to scale and I don't really feel the fire. My passion is computers. I clearly remember the day of October 12 1995 when I have surfed the internet for the first time in my life on a Silicon Graphics at a trade show in Czechia.

Should I keep pushing this business or put more time into some Fastlane dream?

p.s.
While I wrote this I've sold a part for 349€ which I've bought for half of that.

webforce_commerce_ad.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.