- Joined
- Nov 14, 2011
- Messages
- 2,486
Rep Bank
$5,240
$5,240
User Power: 434%
June 2014 - Masters degree, corporate promotion, cushy job with benefits and security.... I didn't even tell my dad I quit my job. His heartrate would skyrocket due to disappointment and 'stupidity' on my part. I decided to have my mom drop hints because she handles sudden decisions better. He needs a little bit at a time. I made $10,000 the month before that. Didn't matter - I was still not doing the right thing.
He was disappointed that I threw everything away that I worked for with my career and college degrees.
December 25, 2014 - Business crashed, making $9 a day. Didn't tell my family any of this.
Jan-May - Fixed the first business, and it was back to $3,000 a month in passive income. I also build a second business. Depending on the day, I make anywhere from $100 to $1,600.
June 2015 - He said I should start looking to invest in real estate in Hawaii when I get to that point in my business. It's funny how people's opinions change when they finally realize that it's possible.
I just spent a week driving up the pacific coast highway, spending 3 months in an awesome new city to write a book...What would my life be like if I listened to my parents?
We can't make the choices for you - only share our experiences.
He was disappointed that I threw everything away that I worked for with my career and college degrees.
December 25, 2014 - Business crashed, making $9 a day. Didn't tell my family any of this.
Jan-May - Fixed the first business, and it was back to $3,000 a month in passive income. I also build a second business. Depending on the day, I make anywhere from $100 to $1,600.
June 2015 - He said I should start looking to invest in real estate in Hawaii when I get to that point in my business. It's funny how people's opinions change when they finally realize that it's possible.
I just spent a week driving up the pacific coast highway, spending 3 months in an awesome new city to write a book...What would my life be like if I listened to my parents?
We can't make the choices for you - only share our experiences.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
