The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Something just dawned on me

Anything related to matters of the mind

ali.lari2x

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Dec 30, 2023
I was looking at some older posts in the forum and I came across a post about action faking from 2018.

1704694265113.png

Took another look at the username to see if they're still around and the moment I saw 'Deleted', I came to the realization that I could very well end up as another 'Deleted' in the sea of quitters. I hope Mr. Deleted left the forum but still built a real Fastlane business, but I seriously doubt it.

What I am truly dreadful of is not losing or failing or any setbacks like that, but instead it is the fear that one day something bad will happen that will tick me off beyond a threshold point (arbitrarily defined by my own subjective experience) that I end up not doing anything for days, and then weeks... and months.... and years... and decades.

Does anyone relate to this? I know a lot of the more seasoned entrepreneurs here have long surpassed this stage but I want to know what it's like from the newbies or intermediates. How do you deal with this on a daily basis? Personally, I just fight it off with my mental energy, and it's like an exercise of total domination over one's own impulses and feelings, a constant bout of boxing.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ali.lari2x

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Dec 30, 2023
I was looking at some older posts in the forum and I came across a post about action faking from 2018.

View attachment 53406

Took another look at the username to see if they're still around and the moment I saw 'Deleted', I came to the realization that I could very well end up as another 'Deleted' in the sea of quitters. I hope Mr. Deleted left the forum but still built a real Fastlane business, but I seriously doubt it.

What I am truly dreadful of is not losing or failing or any setbacks like that, but instead it is the fear that one day something bad will happen that will tick me off beyond a threshold point (arbitrarily defined by my own subjective experience) that I end up not doing anything for days, and then weeks... and months.... and years... and decades.

Does anyone relate to this? I know a lot of the more seasoned entrepreneurs here have long surpassed this stage but I want to know what it's like from the newbies or intermediates. How do you deal with this on a daily basis? Personally, I just fight it off with my mental energy, and it's like an exercise of total domination over one's own impulses and feelings, a constant bout of boxing.
Update: looks like this was a guest account after all... But my point still stands. What are the people who were in this forum a decade ago but left like now?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.