The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Do you use Web 2.0 to rank your website?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Tom Davies

New Contributor
Feb 24, 2018
United Kingdom
When you create Web 2.0, do you add an anchor text with your KW that you're trying to rank for or do you send them directly to your website by saying "Click Here" or visit "www.ow9j.com"

Reason I'm asking is because I've heard that ranking for your exact KW via anchor text using Web 2.0 is not a good idea! Would love to hear how your thoughts! Thanks!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
Not sure what you read, but the info in your post reads like it's from 2012.

Short answer though: the kw.

Take into consideration semantic search.

Look into moz. If you start from their 2014 blog posts, and read up until today, you'll get a decent understanding of SEO.

Tom Davies

New Contributor
Feb 24, 2018
United Kingdom
Not sure what you read, but the info in your post reads like it's from 2012.

Short answer though: the kw.

Take into consideration semantic search.

Look into moz. If you start from their 2014 blog posts, and read up until today, you'll get a decent understanding of SEO.
It's a YouTube video I watched which was created this year lol.. I'm looking into Semantic search and will take your advice about looking into Moz.. Thanks for your advice!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
A BIG THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED! Thank you very much for joining, participating...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
The media defines people by their occupation. You are a liquor store owner, freelancer, single...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
@Fox It's same with me Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom