• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Do you use Web 2.0 to rank your website?

Discussion in 'Advertising, Marketing, Social Media' started by Tom Davies, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Tom Davies

Tom Davies New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $76
    When you create Web 2.0, do you add an anchor text with your KW that you're trying to rank for or do you send them directly to your website by saying "Click Here" or visit "www.ow9j.com"

Reason I'm asking is because I've heard that ranking for your exact KW via anchor text using Web 2.0 is not a good idea! Would love to hear how your thoughts! Thanks!

2. ApparentHorizon

ApparentHorizon Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,689
    Not sure what you read, but the info in your post reads like it's from 2012.

Short answer though: the kw.

Take into consideration semantic search.

Look into moz. If you start from their 2014 blog posts, and read up until today, you'll get a decent understanding of SEO.

TheKing and Argue like this.
  3. Tom Davies

Tom Davies New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $76
    It's a YouTube video I watched which was created this year lol.. I'm looking into Semantic search and will take your advice about looking into Moz.. Thanks for your advice!

ApparentHorizon likes this.