Hola fastlaners, I just wanted to share some thoughts rumbling around in my brain. Hopefully it can help some people, later on you can buy my Facebook course for $997 (just kidding)
Today I needed to do some work (sourcing some packaging) been putting this off for a while...anywhoo, I headed over to google and typed ''Vancouver product packaging''

Behold the mighty results, I looked through all the sites and am making split second decisions on who gets my money, of course I'll still need to vet these business's.
I've narrowed it down to a few based just on how the website looks, ok this might be a bad idea but my point here is people that look at your website are quick to judge.. heck I'm guilty myself, would you visit the fastlane forum if it looked like total crap? Probably not.




Ok, so these are ALL different websites in my hometown, the third one totally sucks, a bunch of text that noone will take the time to read and is most likely a pass. My favorite being the first one because it shows what I want without being bombarded by a million different options as the other sites. Just some food for thought, I'll need to call all of them and see who gives me the best price/service and make a final decision, or consider sourcing mass boxes from China lol, probably cheaper..
I would take a guess that websites clobbered with texts and don't ''get to the point'' have a much higher bounce rate, after all there is a whopping 13,700,000 results shown yet the sites that have done the seo/adwords work are up at the top.
Are you getting in your own way of a sale? Whatever your business is, make sure its straight to the point and don't waste the customers time. It really ticks me off having to click through a bunch of menus and look for this and that, ESPECIALLY when I barely even know what I want myself......
Have a great day!
Today I needed to do some work (sourcing some packaging) been putting this off for a while...anywhoo, I headed over to google and typed ''Vancouver product packaging''

Behold the mighty results, I looked through all the sites and am making split second decisions on who gets my money, of course I'll still need to vet these business's.
I've narrowed it down to a few based just on how the website looks, ok this might be a bad idea but my point here is people that look at your website are quick to judge.. heck I'm guilty myself, would you visit the fastlane forum if it looked like total crap? Probably not.




Ok, so these are ALL different websites in my hometown, the third one totally sucks, a bunch of text that noone will take the time to read and is most likely a pass. My favorite being the first one because it shows what I want without being bombarded by a million different options as the other sites. Just some food for thought, I'll need to call all of them and see who gives me the best price/service and make a final decision, or consider sourcing mass boxes from China lol, probably cheaper..
I would take a guess that websites clobbered with texts and don't ''get to the point'' have a much higher bounce rate, after all there is a whopping 13,700,000 results shown yet the sites that have done the seo/adwords work are up at the top.
Are you getting in your own way of a sale? Whatever your business is, make sure its straight to the point and don't waste the customers time. It really ticks me off having to click through a bunch of menus and look for this and that, ESPECIALLY when I barely even know what I want myself......
Have a great day!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

