szmartin0101
New Contributor
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2015
- Messages
- 12
Rep Bank
$145
$145
User Power: 92%
Hi, I always feeled that I am an outsider and in the last year I realized I am an entreprenur type person . I see things in not the average way. I am always different from the most people I know from mindset to music, movies, etc.. I like reading books and lot lot articles in the themes I am interested in. I just hate the "normal" conversations about the new reality shows and the "stars" and all these mainstream products. I like people who can talk about deeper things, who can talk about businesses, ideas, culture, art, good tv shows like True Detective/Hannibal/Mr. Robot/The Sopranos/Breaking Bad, etc.
I feel myself alone a lot of times because of my sense of taste. If I try to be myself and say what I really think or feel just get some false smile or a response like "Okay...".
I have read a lot interwievs with writers, artists, entrepreneurs and I think they are those people who can really understand this. I am interested in psychology and read a lot about in the theme. I found the Asperger syndrome and find it very interesting. http://m.ranker.com/list/famous-people-with-aspergers-syndrome/celebrity-lists?page=2
Finally, one of my favourite song from Kid Cudi http://genius.com/Kid-cudi-trapped-in-my-mind-lyrics
What do you think about this subject? Have you ever feeled the same or something similar to this?
Tapatalk-kal küldve az én SM-N9005-el
I feel myself alone a lot of times because of my sense of taste. If I try to be myself and say what I really think or feel just get some false smile or a response like "Okay...".
I have read a lot interwievs with writers, artists, entrepreneurs and I think they are those people who can really understand this. I am interested in psychology and read a lot about in the theme. I found the Asperger syndrome and find it very interesting. http://m.ranker.com/list/famous-people-with-aspergers-syndrome/celebrity-lists?page=2
Finally, one of my favourite song from Kid Cudi http://genius.com/Kid-cudi-trapped-in-my-mind-lyrics
What do you think about this subject? Have you ever feeled the same or something similar to this?
Tapatalk-kal küldve az én SM-N9005-el
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
