Jeff wills
PARKED
- Joined
- Aug 8, 2019
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$40
$40
This post is about Partnership.
My name is Jeff, I got to the eCommerce business, a while ago. I Gave up college, to be an entrepreneur, I dropped the physics books, for the “ Millionaire Fastlane ” and “rich dad poor dad” and other books of this kind.
I’m a big believer in E-commerce. If you succeed, you can do it big time. Your limitations are very low, unlike any physical store. One success can cover a lot of failures. You are in control of the business and your time. but it has a low entry barrier, that causes competition.
I didn’t take any courses as I don’t think it’s the right way. I educated myself. I read a lot about it constantly, I Learnt from my own mistakes.
I used to learn from the big players, the big dropshipping stores out there. But I soon found out, that It’s not the way to go. What worked for them, Didn’t work for me.
I began being more creative in my approach to this business, I didn’t necessarily, tried to imitate products that are proven to be successful. And it did better - but it wasn’t enough.
I managed to sell about 5k USD in revenue. I mainly focused on creating a one-product store, I’m not interested to build a brand at this point.
I struggled to be profitable but I learned a lot from the process, especially the management side of this business.
I feel like I need another motivated mind, that I can work with together. Preferably, someone who feels he is at the same point just like me that we can sharpen each other’s opinions or someone who is successful, and I can contribute to his business. To be mentored by him.
I think that I have a lot to offer. The main thing is my attitude. I’m willing to work as much as it takes, to see success. I gave up a lot in life to be in the path of the entrepreneurship. And I’m definitely, not here for a short ride. As MJ says at the end of the “Millionaire fast-lane”, once you are in the process, you are already living the dream. And I’m so honored to be in a place, of not following the crowd, and doing the things I truly love and believe in.
I got a 200USD monthly spy tool, but that’s just a bonus
.
I’m delighted to hear from you. I hope I made my intentions clear, Let me know if you have any questions.
King regards,
Jeff.
My name is Jeff, I got to the eCommerce business, a while ago. I Gave up college, to be an entrepreneur, I dropped the physics books, for the “ Millionaire Fastlane ” and “rich dad poor dad” and other books of this kind.
I’m a big believer in E-commerce. If you succeed, you can do it big time. Your limitations are very low, unlike any physical store. One success can cover a lot of failures. You are in control of the business and your time. but it has a low entry barrier, that causes competition.
I didn’t take any courses as I don’t think it’s the right way. I educated myself. I read a lot about it constantly, I Learnt from my own mistakes.
I used to learn from the big players, the big dropshipping stores out there. But I soon found out, that It’s not the way to go. What worked for them, Didn’t work for me.
I began being more creative in my approach to this business, I didn’t necessarily, tried to imitate products that are proven to be successful. And it did better - but it wasn’t enough.
I managed to sell about 5k USD in revenue. I mainly focused on creating a one-product store, I’m not interested to build a brand at this point.
I struggled to be profitable but I learned a lot from the process, especially the management side of this business.
I feel like I need another motivated mind, that I can work with together. Preferably, someone who feels he is at the same point just like me that we can sharpen each other’s opinions or someone who is successful, and I can contribute to his business. To be mentored by him.
I think that I have a lot to offer. The main thing is my attitude. I’m willing to work as much as it takes, to see success. I gave up a lot in life to be in the path of the entrepreneurship. And I’m definitely, not here for a short ride. As MJ says at the end of the “Millionaire fast-lane”, once you are in the process, you are already living the dream. And I’m so honored to be in a place, of not following the crowd, and doing the things I truly love and believe in.
I got a 200USD monthly spy tool, but that’s just a bonus
I’m delighted to hear from you. I hope I made my intentions clear, Let me know if you have any questions.
King regards,
Jeff.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
