The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Delete account please

Startup Steve

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2018
I was exploring the possibility of collaborating with the community. I don't appear to be a good fit. Could you go ahead and please suspend the account. Could not find it on the profile page. Only posting here as I'm not sure who the mod is that does that. Thank you.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
I was exploring the possibility of collaborating with the community. I don't appear to be a good fit. Could you go ahead and please suspend the account. Thank you

You can do that privately via the email, which can be found here.

Was it the thread on 'making money is simple'?

I actually liked the idea behind the discussion. However, no topic for discussion is ever white and black. Even the direction of your starter statement is not. So what you needed to do was to provide some background as to:

1. why do you think it is simple to make money
2. have YOU found it simple to make money
3. how can your concepts apply to an acceptably wide range of people, for the argument to matter to a lot of people and provide value as such

and so on...

Don't get me wrong. It can be still a good thread, if you can clarify your position and accept new ideas. And one thread shouldn't determine whether or not you are a fit for this forum.

Think of it like a human relationship. If your girlfriend, mother, wife or sibling was late in giving you something you needed, once, do you automatically kick them out of your life? No. You forgive that one event, and move on.

And there are many uses for a forum such as this, besides general discussion threads. If you need some specific advice, or even rope in some freelancers, this can still be a good channel. I've actually gotten in touch with more helpful connections and even money just by reading threads here that I didn't start. So don't burn the bridge just yet.

Cool off for a while, do some work offline and come back later when you are feeling better, OK?

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
It would be sad to see you go. Although I'm not 100% with you on the different opinions you shared with us since you've arrived (I'm not talking about that last thread), It felt great to read the point of view of someone deeply invested in the developer community (Azure MVP) and your different tips already helped me.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
To delete your account, send a message request to the forum's central email address, link in the forum's footer "Contact Us" -- make sure to email via the same email address of your forum registration.

Startup Steve

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2018
To delete your account, send a message request to the forum's central email address, link in the forum's footer "Contact Us" -- make sure to email via the same email address of your forum registration.
Thank you MJ

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Or you could raise your level of discourse to at least something approximating civil. You give off the air of someone successful, so I'm genuinely interested in what you have to say, yet many of your posts are cringeworthy.

Replying with the Molyneux trademark "Not an argument" on this forum isn't going to win you brownie points. Clarifying your intent for the thread would have taken slightly more energy, but probably would have produced the outcome you were hoping for.

Also... not shitting on peoples' intro threads with "every time I read threads like these I think when I was 26 I was a boss baller" would go a long way towards winning hearts and minds.

Tommo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jan 21, 2018
Perth Australia
The most polite and civil post you have contributed is this one to delete your account, this is pseudo politeness to make you look better after the other supercilious responses etcetera. How about making a new intro showing yourself as you would to a new friend ? This forum is awesome, approach with an open mind and be respectful.

Last edited:

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Deleted tags
19-sad-affleck.w330.h330.jpg

Please SEARCH before posting.