What's new

Death.

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Spicymemer45

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Dec 30, 2016
Messages
226
Location
Butner, NC
Rep Bank
$1,240
User Power: 353%
Yikes, edgy a$$ title right there.

I ponder death lots, not in a "woe is me" fashion either, I just enjoy dwelling on how I want my passing to be. I can foresee all the things I want to have done, or people I've saved from a lessened life, the moments I've had.

Then that son of a bitch FEAR creeps in

Previously I always thought of FEAR to accompany death in a non-satisfactory fashion, that somehow my fear made me somehow lesser than I could be.

No more.

I use my fear to celebrate the time I have, to recall that TIME is an unstoppable force. In turn I will become my own unstoppable force, I will march upon my will and won't stop until time and I meet.

FEAR and DEATH will be the blazing coals the fuel the fire to live my life to the utmost potential and to gather as many companions that can benefit from the train of energy I am charging.


The moment this really clicked for me I witnessed the death of a close friend, and the passing of my Great-Grandfather (That manly bastard charged the beaches of Normandy, God rest his soul) on the same day. I had sat down and I didn't feel the weight and depression of their passing.

I felt the joy they both brought me, the events and feats they had brought into reality. I mean why should I dread something that's inescapable

Next time I find myself putting my energy and time into something worthless.

Death

Go kick some a$$ everyone!

Cheers!- Grayson. J
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O xepv vu foi op nz tmiiq moli nz hsepfqe.









Puv tdsienoph moli vji qettiphist op jot des. ;)

Loffoph! Upi ug nz wisz xoti tocmopht teof "Fup'v gies fievj cideati vjip zua xomm gies mogi". VSAI. Vjot metv zies jet ciip e jimm ug e zies jiemvjxoti epf vjisi jewi ciip 4 tiqesevi jiemvj vjophoit vjev duamf jewi ciip fiefmz. Emm vaspif uav vu ci puvjoph. Ov nefi ni egseof iwisz voni O jef vu jewi ziv epuvjis onehoph suapf/cmuuf vitv/hsuqoph tittoup :), cav vjev't xjip O tvesvif up e civvis qevj ug mowoph epf puv katv iyotvoph.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom