The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Death.

Anything related to matters of the mind

Spicymemer45

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Dec 30, 2016
Butner, NC
Yikes, edgy a$$ title right there.

I ponder death lots, not in a "woe is me" fashion either, I just enjoy dwelling on how I want my passing to be. I can foresee all the things I want to have done, or people I've saved from a lessened life, the moments I've had.

Then that son of a bitch FEAR creeps in

Previously I always thought of FEAR to accompany death in a non-satisfactory fashion, that somehow my fear made me somehow lesser than I could be.

No more.

I use my fear to celebrate the time I have, to recall that TIME is an unstoppable force. In turn I will become my own unstoppable force, I will march upon my will and won't stop until time and I meet.

FEAR and DEATH will be the blazing coals the fuel the fire to live my life to the utmost potential and to gather as many companions that can benefit from the train of energy I am charging.

The moment this really clicked for me I witnessed the death of a close friend, and the passing of my Great-Grandfather (That manly bastard charged the beaches of Normandy, God rest his soul) on the same day. I had sat down and I didn't feel the weight and depression of their passing.

I felt the joy they both brought me, the events and feats they had brought into reality. I mean why should I dread something that's inescapable

Next time I find myself putting my energy and time into something worthless.

Death

Go kick some a$$ everyone!

Cheers!- Grayson. J

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rollerskates

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Jan 10, 2017
Texas
I want to die in my sleep like my grandpa.

Not screaming like the passengers in his car. ;)

Kidding! One of my very wise siblings said "Don't fear death because then you will fear life". TRUE. This last year has been a hell of a year healthwise and there have been 4 separate health thingies that could have been deadly. All turned out to be nothing. It made me afraid every time I had to have yet another imaging round/blood test/groping session :), but that's when I started on a better path of living and not just existing.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.