What's new

Dazed and Confused... but Never Surrender!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Frankie Relax

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
83
Location
Italy
Rep Bank
$415
User Power: 113%
Maybe some of you already "knew" me reading my thread on the Self-Publishing subforum. Anyway, I decided to put aside that business path and start something new. In fact, the self-publishing path didn't work for me... maybe because I was not able to provide great value by my books or maybe because I wasn't able to meet the commandament of need. Anyway, I think I need to change my path, so I started to look for another idea.

Right now, I'm quite down and very confused about what to do. But I'm pretty sure about what I DON'T want to do: give up and get a job as an employee.

I need to hurry up to start a new project, that obviously must respect the 5 CENTS. So I watched again MJ's videos on YouTube and tried to follow one of his main advices to find some idea for a new project.
I'm talking about the "I hate" technique.

So I went on Twitter and type in the search box the words " I hate " . This is what I get:


"I hate geometry and trigonometry "
"
I hate when people wear bucket hats normally"
"I hate waiting on people"
"I hate when people send me to voicemail, like F*ck you too then tf"
"I hate when the University brings tour groups through the lounge while I'm studying "
"I hate when someone try to tell me to get my phone the one that IIIIIIII pay the bill for, God "
"I hate NBC,"
"I hate group messages specially ppl who don't have iPhones, "
"I hate FOMO"
"I hate people"
"I Hate Paul George a lot right now"
"I hate being shy when I'm around someone really attractive"
"I hate a person who stunts on Twitter"
"I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants."


Ok, maybe I am still not tuned on the right frequency, but I don't see anything Fastlane here. If you wanna try by yourself this is the link: https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=I hate&src=typd

Anyway, I think I'm gonna keep on typing "I hate " in that search box until I find some idea I love.
Never surrender!

 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Nezci tiesdj gus upi tqidogod nesliv epf tiesdj gus tunivjoph op vjev nesliv. Epf puv katv vji "O jevi" cav emtu xjev nez ci nottoph vjisi us xjev duamf neli tqidogod vetlt ietois us tegis.

Fof zua sief OdiDsienLof't Vji Etvupotjoph Tidsivt vjsief?
 
Fuit ov jewi vu ci up zuas dunqavis? Xevdj gus vjopht op mogi. Xevdj jux qiuqmi siedv vu vjopht. Uctiswi qiuqmi up vji tvsiivt, op vji qeslt, ev vji nemm, ev vji ciedj, qmezoph tqusvt, vsewimmoph, japvoph, gotjoph, SW'oph, xusloph, jewoph tiy...... ximm, nezci puv... :)

Vjisi esi nepz piift epf xepvt. Katv qez evvipvoup!
 
Vemloph vu qiuqmi ot ep uqvoup vuu.
 
Nezci tiesdj gus upi tqidogod nesliv epf tiesdj gus tunivjoph op vjev nesliv. Epf puv katv vji "O jevi" cav emtu xjev nez ci nottoph vjisi us xjev duamf neli tqidogod vetlt ietois us tegis.

Fof zua sief OdiDsienLof't Vji Etvupotjoph Tidsivt vjsief?

Pu, O jewip'v sief ov ziv. Vjepl zua gus zuas tahhitvoup!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom