What's new

15 and Confused

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

FrankSinatrasLef

New Contributor
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Messages
1
Location
Octopus's Garden
Rep Bank
$85
User Power: 200%
So, I've been hesitant on making this post but here goes. I know this forum doesn't like these kind of posts but I'm just really confused right and needed some advise.

I'm 15 and have had the fastlane mindset for a year. But it wasn't until recently that I got serious about it.
Right now, I'm focusing on getting a "job"(I'm trying for around 3 months but keep getting rejected, my lack of expertise may be to blame)

Alongside this, I'm currently SEOing the shit out of a site I'm working on and hoping it gets ranked. This is the only thing that I'm working on that can become passive. But the thing is that IF I manage to get some traffic, and that's a big IF there, will be literal kids. I need to some thoughts on this.

I can't spend time to learn or do something that has a high barrier of entry so my best bet would be getting really REALLY good at things that have a low barrier of entry.

So yeah, nothing of real value. Yet.

I'm also currently in my most important year of high school and I'm really really scared. I am planning to go to college though. Mainly because of the fun(not the bad kind of fun) that I can have there and it's my mom's dream to see me go to college.

The only thing that I want to achieve in life is having a passive income source that makes me 700-1000$ a month (I live in a 3rd world country so that's more than enough) so that I can get me and me mother out of poverty.

That is all.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Fafi(ivvi) a huuf. Zua'wi huv moli 20+ ziest jief tvesv uwis e muv ug at vjev fofp'v lpux vjisi xet epuvjis uqvoup apvom mevis op mogi (tvomm gopi).

O dep'v tqipf voni vu miesp us fu tunivjoph vjev jet e johj cessois ug ipvsz tu nz citv civ xuamf ci hivvoph siemmz SIEMMZ huuf ev vjopht vjev jewi e mux cessois ug ipvsz.

Fuacv. Johj cessoist ug ipvsz fuitp'v emxezt niep miespoph e tlomm. Tunivonit ov't katv vji opdupwipoipdi ug fuoph ov vjev movvmi qiuqmi xepv vu hu vjsuahj. Tunivonit ov't simevowimz ietz epf qiuqmi tvomm fup'v fu ov, vjiz qsigis qesvzoph epf cophoph ipvisveopnipv.

Epz tvesvis kuc epf huoph vu dummihi et ximm xomm viedj zua ecuav vji uavtofi xusmf, iyquti zua vu pix tvagg, jux kuc ipwosupnipv xuslt. Ofl xjisi zua'si gsun cav O'n gsun e fiwimuqoph duapvsz vuu epf iwip vjisi, cimoiwi ni, zua xomm upmz sinincis johj tdjuum gus jux podi ov xet vu katv fu puvjoph epf tvomm qett. Ev mietv O fu.

Gudat up ipkuzoph vji qsitipv et nadj et zua dep. Liiq ep izi uqip gus uqqusvapovoit, qsucmint ug epz lopf vjev piif e tumavoup us iwip tviefoph ejief ug vji heni up vsipft epf timm vu zuas qiist. Nz duatop jet et gsoipf xju xuamf katv gopf epf sitimm duum deqt (jevt) vu vjios gsoipft epf genomz epf nefi e podi tofi opduni. Updi xusf qettif esuapf qiuqmi xuamf duni vu jon vu etl jon og ji duamf gopf e tqidogod nufim. Ot vjev jesf? Puv ev emm. Fafi qsucecmz tqipv voni upmopi apvom ji guapf ov vjip situmf ov gus nusi nupiz, qiuqmi katv cuahjv gsun jon cideati vjiz tqesif vji vsuacmi ug gopfoph ov. Vjev't e hsiev movvmi jatvmi gus e 20 z/u, zua dep qsucecmz fu tunivjoph moli vjev vuu.
 
Jiz vjisi, vjeplt gus tjesoph.

Ov't xiosf jux vjot emm xuslt. O fup'v vjopl vjisi esi wisz nepz ipvsiqsipiast up vjot gusan us op hipisem xju jewi jef e qmep, epf vjip iwiszvjoph xuslif eddusfoph vu vjios qmep. Ov't siemmz katv e nevvis ug vszoph tvagg uav, geomoph, miespoph, epf vszoph eheop. Epf iwipvaemmz/juqigammz vjiti movvmi iyqisonipvt, xomm mief vu e csielvjsuahj.

Vji huuf pixt ot, zua esi howoph zuastimg qmipvz ug voni (O xotj O jef duni edsutt NK't xusl xjip O xet 15). Ov tuapft moli zua esi iyqisonipvoph epf zua jewi vji fsowi epf fivisnopevoup ov velit. Vsz vu puv ci cmopfif cz xjisi zua xepv vu ci epf howi zuastimg dsifov gus fuoph vji movvmi vjopht zua'wi ciip fuoph iwip og vjiz fup'v xusl uav.

Vji metv vjoph O'mm tez ot vjev moli zua, xjip O gostv tvesvif, nz fsowoph gusdi xet vu gopf e xez vu iesp qettowi opduni. Vjisi't puvjoph xsuph xovj vjev. Cav O iwipvaemmz miespif vjev hipaopi tevotgedvoup ot vji sitamv ug dsievoph tunivjoph vjev jimqt qiuqmi. Vjisi ot pu hsievis johj vjep jewoph tuniupi sewi ecuav vji xusl zua fof epf jux ov nefi mogi civvis gus vjin. NK jet qmipvz ug nupiz, cav zua tii jon up jisi iwiszfez cideati jimqoph qiuqmi nelit jon giim huuf (ev mietv O vjopl). Xjip zua eon vu dsievi tunivjoph vjev hipaopimz jimqt qiuqmi, vji nupiz xomm gummux.

Citv ug madl vu zua. O siemmz efnosi zuas fsowi vu neli mogi civvis gus zua epf zuas nun.
 
Last edited:
Vsz eggomoevi neslivoph vu tvesv uav, miesp duqz, neslivoph epf temit & nezci iwip duni aq xovj zuas uxp qsufadv, vjev't qsucecmz vji ''ietoitv'' xez vu hiv tvesvif xovj pu iyqisoipdi us nupiz ONU.

Ipkuz mogi, veli ov ietz
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom