The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Dan Kennedy RIP

Marketing, social media, advertising

DustinH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
May 24, 2017
Nashville
Dan Kennedy passed away last week writing his final newsletter from his death bed (true to form).

I was curious if anyone else on here was influenced by some of the stuff he taught in direct mail, direct response marketing, info marketing, copywriting, and running a business???

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ShamanKing

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 30, 2018
California
Sad. May he rest in paradise. Love his work.

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States

DustinH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
May 24, 2017
Nashville

jon.M

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Jul 4, 2016
Sweden
He's still alive and things look quite bright. Amazing:

There may be a MIRACLE in the making. Please no premature elation but here are the facts: tests have shown the key markers of several of the worst of my convergent medical problems have normalized and additional tests have suggested a path forward and could restore my life to a functional level. Consequently I have been removed from hospice and have begun a new treatment regimen along with a rehab regimen the outcomes of both far from guaranteed. There will be more information within the next two to three weeks and I will have a lot more to say about all of this then.

[...]

So it is possible you have not seen the last of me yet. As always your prayers and good wishes are felt and appreciated. I’ll release more news when it exists.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.