Hello everyone
I am posting this as a thank you to everyone who has ever posted nuggets of wisdom on the board.
I want to start out with a summary of where I have been and how I got to where I am not. I will update this with achievements as they come since I am in the baby stages still.
Big shout out to a few key inspirational guys...
@Vigilante – you were the first “gold” thread that I ever read on the board. It was many years ago and I guess I was not yet serious about becoming self-sufficient. It was always something that I wanted to do, but I guess deep down inside I never truly believed that I could do it. I always remembered reading your posts, and thinking about them again last year is what made me come back to the board and start changing my life. I believe that I read that thread before I even read MJ’s book
@biophase – you were kind enough to let me go on a trip with you on the other side of the world. The act of me booking this trip completely changed my outlook on what I could do. You have such confidence and kindness in what you do, you made it so attainable. By exhibiting such an outstanding character I booked the trip as soon as I read about it. At the time I didn’t know how I would afford it, how I would get the time off work, and how I was going to tell my wife that this was something that I needed to do alone. By the time I went, my relationship with my wife was so strong, this was no longer something that I would have needed to do on my own. I found more than enough money to make it happen, I ended up with more time off than I ever expected and added a Europe and Mexico tour to my trip
@Eskil – you blew my mind in Arizona when you said that you didn’t know anything about manufacturing, but figured it all out as you went. That inspiration is what lead me to actually do what I am currently doing. I would have probably kept making excuses for another 6 months, but that one nugget of wisdom INSTANTLY changed my view. From then on I understand that I can honestly do anything, there is no reason that anything will ever stop me in life
@throttleforward – Going all in. Quitcrates. Wow. No matter what life threw at you, you kept going. My friend, you are going to be bringing value to so many people. No matter how hard you got stepped on, you just kept going. Great things await
@Kung Fu Steve – YES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Big things don’t worry me anymore. Always think bigger. Ceilings are in your head, don’t be such a pussy and smash right through them. Limiting beliefs don’t belong in our lives, and you smashed mine away
I am posting this as a thank you to everyone who has ever posted nuggets of wisdom on the board.
I want to start out with a summary of where I have been and how I got to where I am not. I will update this with achievements as they come since I am in the baby stages still.
Big shout out to a few key inspirational guys...
@Vigilante – you were the first “gold” thread that I ever read on the board. It was many years ago and I guess I was not yet serious about becoming self-sufficient. It was always something that I wanted to do, but I guess deep down inside I never truly believed that I could do it. I always remembered reading your posts, and thinking about them again last year is what made me come back to the board and start changing my life. I believe that I read that thread before I even read MJ’s book
@biophase – you were kind enough to let me go on a trip with you on the other side of the world. The act of me booking this trip completely changed my outlook on what I could do. You have such confidence and kindness in what you do, you made it so attainable. By exhibiting such an outstanding character I booked the trip as soon as I read about it. At the time I didn’t know how I would afford it, how I would get the time off work, and how I was going to tell my wife that this was something that I needed to do alone. By the time I went, my relationship with my wife was so strong, this was no longer something that I would have needed to do on my own. I found more than enough money to make it happen, I ended up with more time off than I ever expected and added a Europe and Mexico tour to my trip
@Eskil – you blew my mind in Arizona when you said that you didn’t know anything about manufacturing, but figured it all out as you went. That inspiration is what lead me to actually do what I am currently doing. I would have probably kept making excuses for another 6 months, but that one nugget of wisdom INSTANTLY changed my view. From then on I understand that I can honestly do anything, there is no reason that anything will ever stop me in life
@throttleforward – Going all in. Quitcrates. Wow. No matter what life threw at you, you kept going. My friend, you are going to be bringing value to so many people. No matter how hard you got stepped on, you just kept going. Great things await
@Kung Fu Steve – YES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Big things don’t worry me anymore. Always think bigger. Ceilings are in your head, don’t be such a pussy and smash right through them. Limiting beliefs don’t belong in our lives, and you smashed mine away
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
