The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Cryptocurrency GPU mining

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
What I am doing now is making big-stable rigs that I don't need to touch again. A lot of my stuff is just random cards thrown together because most of my purchases have been random. I am working on completing things, and then making nice complete rigs.

So far I have the following done:
8-card 3060 build in a server case
8-card 3060/70 build in a server case
8-card 6700xt build in a server case
8-card 580xt build in an open frame, I want to move this over to a server case when I order more of them
7-card 3080ti in an open frame (I am actually working on this one today. Well this was a failure. The motherboard ran 7 AMD cards fine, absolutly refuses to run more than 6 Nvidia cards. What a waste of time with several hours down due to fiddling)
6-card 3090/3080 in an open frame
7-card 1070 in an open frame

And a bunch of random builds with various 10, 20 and 30 series Nvidia cards, as well as some 580xt and a 5700xt. The 10 series cards are probably going to remain just some random mix of cards. When the next crypto winter comes I would love to pick up a stack of 2070 super and 1660 super/ti cards and make complete builds for those cards. Right now I just have 2 2070s and 3 1660s cards.

Youtube is up to 114 subs, 250.4 watch hours, and 11,672 views

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
@GPM 25% of profits need to bank for other ventures. build a warchest for future endeavors. you can reinvest, just not from that 25%. pay yourself first.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
I have been having random restart issues with that 6x 3080ti rig. It is running a 2400 watt server PSU on 240v, and the system software says that is is drawing ~2000 watts. Just in case this is the issue I have just split the cards half-and-half onto two 1400 watt server PSUs instead. Of course I did not have enough cables to power these things, so the rig was down for 3 hours for the building and me running to the store to get the power cables I need.

Let us see if this solves the issue with the reboots. The problem is that these little PSUs are FREAKING LOUD. They are in my basement and the high pitch wine drives me to insanity. Power wise though this frees up my 2400w 240v, which I can then swap onto my other hodge podge system of LHR cards which is drawing about 1450w at the moment and running on ITX power supplies. That one also has some reset issues ever since I increased the power on it. I am pretty sure my 1300w EVGA PSU is on the fritz. I don't think I can load more than like 700-800w onto it.

On Monday I am picking up a pair of 1600w and a 1350w server PSU. I want to fill up my 30a 240v breaker as far as it goes and free up my house plugs again.

* Well that didn't turn out as well as planned. The computer has just shut off twice with the new power supplies, and it won't turn back on. It requires me cycle the PSU's. The only change to the system was swapping those things. I guess the plan of throwing the 2400w on my other machine is out. Although I might put the 2x 1400w power supplies on that one anyways and see how that goes.

A bigger factor than the peak power output is the amperage on the 12V rails. If the PSU can't supply enough amperage, it doesn't matter what the peak power output is.

I wouldn't go with anybody other than Corsair or Seasonic for PSU.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
what's the average gpu utilization on these cards during mining? I've got a 2080Ti laying around (lucky me) that I could be using to mine, but I'm not sure the extra $4 a day would be worth the additional heat added to an already warm room (my office is 5 degrees F warmer than the hallway).

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
A bigger factor than the peak power output is the amperage on the 12V rails. If the PSU can't supply enough amperage, it doesn't matter what the peak power output is.

I wouldn't go with anybody other than Corsair or Seasonic for PSU.
I have some corsair and they are pieces of junk. From my experience the best consumer PSU are EVGA.

I have some coolmaster which also seem ok. I have a single 1000 watt FSP power supply that is such a piece of junk.

Eventually I would like to run completely on server PSU's

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
what's the average gpu utilization on these cards during mining? I've got a 2080Ti laying around (lucky me) that I could be using to mine, but I'm not sure the extra $4 a day would be worth the additional heat added to an already warm room (my office is 5 degrees F warmer than the hallway).
Cards run full out. You will want to load up some OC software and put that thing at maybe 70% power, +800ish mem.

I don't have a 2080ti so I can't tell you what exact settings to use, but it should do somewhere between 50-60 hashes on Ethereum.

One card probably won't add a ton of heat to your room, but it will add some. It will probably be at 50-60C 100% of the time, with the memory temps even higher than that.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I am running 1,543 MH on Raven and 2,370 MH on Ethereum

Total GPU count is 95

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Nothing new so far, and my hashes are still the same for now. I have some cards I need to repair though. Some need new thermal pads because the stock 3080/3090 pads are barely better than toilet paper. I am not sure if the new LHR 3080 or 3080ti will end up with the same issues, but so far they don't look like they are thermal throttling on me.

I also have some 1070s with fans that need replacing.

Youtube is up to 150 subs, 326.6 watch hours, and 13,368 views

I have been doing one video per day since about 2 weeks ago. Stats have been increasing pretty nicely since I have been focusing on it. Think I can hit my 1,000 subs and 4,000 watch hours by the end of October? That is my goal

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Youtube is up to 169 subs, and I have 2 videos uploaded and scheduled to drop over the next 2 days so that I don't need to worry about it. I have still been doing one a day.

My b250 mining expert board might have crapped the bed after a power outage. It no longer connects to the internet through the ethernet cable. I am not sure how to get this fixed, but a clearing of the CMOS has not done anything. Maybe I could try uploading the bios on it again?

I ended up swapping cards around and taking my 20 and 30 series ones off of it so that I am not down as many hashes, however this still leaves me with 13 cards offline which sucks.

I ordered 2 more of those 8-card server cases. I made a deal with them where I get 25% off all my orders from now on as well. I also made a deal with guy where he can order me thousands of risers and power splitters if need be.

I have some utility companies calling me back hopefully tomorrow on some commercial rates. I guess my usage will qualify me as a large commercial operation lol, so the small potato guys couldn't help me.

I got my 7x 3080ti build up and working. It is bad a$$.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Up to 189 subs on YouTube. I am putting it all on Rumble as well. @Kak has made me seriously want to get some better audio gear to up the quality. I will probably end up doing this sooner rather than later because there is 0 chance of me not at least making some money off of YouTube. I also already have people troubleshooting issues for me. Based on some comment suggestions I ordered a $15 adapter that I did not know existed that may solve one of my motherboard issues.

I have talked to a few people about hosting my GPU, but it would just be a short term solution as the costs are pretty substantial. Roughly $0.25/kWh. It would be a better bet to find commercial rent and cheaper electricity prices. I never got that call back from the utilities last week, so I need to pursue that next week.

I had an interesting conversation with a guy who is starting an ASIC mine. I might end up using this guy and piggie back on some ASIC orders in the near future. That is a great way to get a ton of hardware in a single order. He said that the last order his group put in was for about $150,000. So if you wanted to 10x that it just means a larger order is all, it is not a concern of being able to find hardware like it is with GPU purchases.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
@GPM you are reprehensible. You are singlehandedly destroying the environment. We only have 12 years left until we are all dead because of you… And you’re the reason grown a$$ men can’t find new GPUs so they can play their games better.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
@GPM you are reprehensible. You are singlehandedly destroying the environment. We only have 12 years left until we are all dead because of you… And you’re the reason grown a$$ men can’t find new GPUs so they can play their games better.
I have already been blamed for causing the price increase and shortage of cards lol. I wonder if I caused the chip shortage in vehicles too which is curbing current output!

All part of my master plan my brother.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Up to 201 subs on YouTube right now. I feel like it is picking up some steam now.

I got another EVGA FTW3 3080ti today. Two more 8-card server case setups arrived in the mail, and my cheap test CPU from China showed up as well. So I have a lot of stuff to play with over the next couple of days.

MA81

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Jan 22, 2013
Have you posted your YT link?

I skimmed the thread but didn't see anything.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I have not posted it... Maybe I should? I am a very private person, and there is literally only one person on here who knows this stuff who I consider a very close friend. Hmmm... I will think about it.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
What the heck. Here we are. This is the video I posted a few hours ago, first of a new series. I am going to be talking about a general overview of what I have, and where I am going. I'd like to do it every Monday.

YouTube

Last edited:

MA81

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Jan 22, 2013
What the heck. Here we are. This is the video I posted a few hours ago, first of a new series. I am going to be talking about a general overview of what I have, and where I am going. I'd like to do it every Monday.

YouTube goodness

The link is for Colin Talks Crypto webpage. Not sure if that's you since he mainly talks about trading?

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
We have about 15 GPUs. They ate built in a rig. That rig is in a kind of tent.
one blower gets cold air into it, one the warm out.
I have changed the glas of one window into wood. Trough holes cold air in, warm out.
In Winter I ll leave the warm air in the house.
That setup is quite practical to build into a normal living house without bigger changes.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
The link is for Colin Talks Crypto webpage. Not sure if that's you since he mainly talks about trading?
Well that is odd. It has been fixed

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
220 YouTube subs now.

I got my server cases and the rest of my cards hooked up last night. 100% running now.

96 cards!

Roughly 1.45GH on Raven and 2.56 GH on ethereum right now. I moved a little but of stuff back over to Eth.

I am looking at getting 2 more 6700xt and a 6600xt card right now. I am curious to try out the 6600xt and benchmark it. It also adds another card that I can benchmark for youtube. I have not yet done any of these videos, but that alone is a ton of content. I seem to get a lot better hashrates than the guys on YouTube doing crypto with some of these cards. Last time checked the consensus is that 3080ti gets like 54 hashes at like 340 watts on Raven. I have 9 of them doing 58 @325 watts.

Last edited:

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
242 subs now

I found out about a fork of Raven called Ravencoin Lite. I guess it has been mineable for about 2 weeks now. I jumped on last night with 7 3080ti cards, and added another 3080ti this morning. So far I am up to about 30,000 coins.

I had the chance to do this with the original Raven back in 2018, and for whatever reason I decided that it would be too much work and never bothered. Fast forward to today and I am dedicating a significant hashrate to the Raven network. I figured it was worth a shot.

I am going to be mining to RVL for maybe 1 week with these cards. So this will end up being something along the lines of swapping 3-4,000 RVN for RVL if you considered my missed out RVN earnings. I don't know how much I will end up with as the difficulty is exploding on RVL so far. The mining power pointed at RVL has almost doubled from 12 hours ago.

Some guy commented on my YouTube video that he started mining with rx580 cards 2 weeks ago and was earning 52,000 coins a day! For reference I am using cards that are literally 4x more powerful, and had 7 of them for 12 hours, and still did not earn as much as he was. I am curious to see how 8 of these cards work and how much they pull in.

The coin cap is pegged at 21 billion, the same as Raven.

I am going to film an update tomorrow morning with some more details on how it has performed.

I also just ordered a GoPro 10 for some 1st person rig assembly videos (and mountain biking stuff too!). My last GoPro was a 3+ silver. So this should be a fair upgrade. This should arrive next week sometime.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I made a big list of stuff I need to start recording for YouTube. I don't see making a daily video an issue as far as content is concerned. If something comes up with the family thought I might miss a day here and there though.

Up to 320 Subs and 863 watch hours. Looks like I will probably hit my sub count faster than the watch hours for monetization. I was also aiming to have this done by the end of October. By the way things are going this might realistically happen in early October.

I went and checked out an industrial location for rent with 400 amp of power capabilities. The place was bad a$$. I would LOVE some space like that. Office space up front to get work done. Tons of room in the back for all the gear I would ever need. I could set up big benches to do work and assembly on. There were 3 big air vent tubes running through the building and out the back. I could tie in the rig exhaust and vent the hot air right out of the building without too much work. I still need to make some money work, but I am going full steam ahead with all this anyways. I will figure it out.

I am also in talks with someone to purchase their gear, which is running 1.6 GH on Ethereum. Getting industrial space and an instant 1.6 extra GH would be a pretty cool next step.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
No real changes on the mining front.

I am still dreaming about that commercial space. It would be amazing. I took a drive around a closer industrial location to where I live and got some numbers of a few more places to call. Utility companies are also a bunch or idiots who hate business, so I need to keep calling on them and seeing what I can do to lower my power bill. No one has any idea, and they don't want to answer anything over the phone. So far my results have been "we will call you back", "look online for the rates (which only show regular consumer rates and not commercial rates)". So far they have been useless.

Youtube is starting to get me more and more excited. I have gone from 320 subs at my last post 2 days ago, to a squeak over 400 today. I am also getting a lot of comments on my videos now, and guys are really enjoying my content and giving me ideas for more, or even helping me with issues or asking me to help them with their issues. It is exactly where I want to be, it is just happening WAY faster than I thought it would.

I am going to be throwing up a bunch of my 10 series cards on eBay this week, and maybe trading a few with a local miner for some 3060 LHR cards that they do not want. The weather is also getting pretty cold at night here (2-6C). I am thinking about building a really high shelf and putting a mining computer in the "toy room" upstairs to keep that room warm. I need it nice and high and 100% away from anywhere the little ones can get at.

I also ordered a GoPro 10 on release date, it should arrive today. I almost got a 9 for mountain biking, but it was not 100% there yet. By the sounds of it the 10 is going to be pretty stellar for mountain biking with a chest rig. I also do not show my face in my YouTube videos, and probably never will. I am going to be making POV videos showing how I build rigs from scratch, and do repairs. I have seen a few of these online and they are really cool for guys just starting out. It should also free up my movements and make it easier for me to work.

I am going to be building a rig from scratch with a 3060, 3060ti, 3070, 3070ti, 3080 and a 3080ti. I think this will be fun to video and then fiddle with in the software as it will have every single 30 series (other than the 3090).

I can also do POV videos of fan repair, thermal pad replacement, and anything else that is hands on in this niche.

Last edited:

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
404%
Apr 16, 2019
I am going to be building a rig from scratch with a 3060, 3060ti, 3070, 3070ti, 3080 and a 3080ti. I think this will be fun to video and then fiddle with in the software as it will have every single 30 series (other than the 3090).

I've been toying with my 3090 and it's a load of fun.

Dig thru the new Ampere architecture whitepaper if you want to get more technical - but there is a lot to talk about if you're looking for more technical material on the GPUs for your videos.

The performance difference vs previous generation is mind blowing. Tensor cores, Ray Tracing cores, unique memory management, and a shit ton more CUDA cores.

Maybe you could make videos for people on how these GPUs can be used outside of mining, in case anybody worries what will happen to PoW. This gen of GPUs is really phenomenal for machine learning algorithms - perhaps you can point to how they can harness this excess power to contribute to ML networks.

jawmes8

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 20, 2021
Great thread and thank you for writing everything out. Love to see something like this instead of the usual response to mining, "You're too late" or "iTs nOt WoRth iT". Congrats on your accomplishments!

I've lurked on the forum throughout the years but decided to make an account.

I might have missed this in the thread, do you use any mining pools?

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Great thread and thank you for writing everything out. Love to see something like this instead of the usual response to mining, "You're too late" or "iTs nOt WoRth iT". Congrats on your accomplishments!

I've lurked on the forum throughout the years but decided to make an account.

I might have missed this in the thread, do you use any mining pools?
Yes, you have to use a mining pool on anything established.

I have tried lots of different pools for Ethereum and Raven and whatever else I mined back in the day. I settled on Ethermine for Ethereum, and Flypool for Raven. Both are owned by the same team I am pretty sure.

I know it has barely been any time at all from my last post, but I am up to 430 subs now. Looks like something stuck, if this keeps up maybe I can hit my 1,000 subs in a week? Fingers crossed!

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Did my first ever test specifically for YouTube throughout the day. Tested a full rig of every LHR card. A 3080ti all the way down to a 3060. The test was to try out the new T-Rex miner LHR unlock.

It was not even close to as profitable as just mining Raven, but it's an awesome step to giving these stupid nerfs the middle finger.

Testing my LHR build

I am up to 523 subs on YouTube. It is funny how fast your perspective can change. I was originally targetting end of October for monetization. It's doing well with me uploading every day, and now after seeing the growth I can achieve I feel like I need to do more to make it more successful. Suddenly blowing away my expectations is not even close to good enough.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I am at 644 subs on YouTube now. Yesterday was the first day in over a month that I had not uploaded a video. I did a huge mountain bike in the morning and just burnt myself out for the rest of the day. All I did was take care of my kids and then crash to bed as soon as the kids were asleep.

There was a drop at all the BestBuy locations in Canada today. I stood in line for about an hour, waaaay near the back. I guess people were lining up since about 4am to get a card. 90% of these are all going to be scalped. I was going in the hopes of getting a 3070 or 3080 Founders Edition, but of course those ones all sold out to the guys at the front.

I did end up getting an EVGA 3070 for MSRP though. It came to $944.49 Canadian after all taxes. Since this in an LHR card I will be setting it up on Raven for now. I tried getting it on my B250 board, but that is still causing me issues. So I need to go get one of my wood cases later today and set it up using a different motherboard. It should be up and running later tonight. I will film the process (so far it has all been nothing working) and use this as my video for youtube for the day.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
YouTube numbers are starting to add up. So close to monetization now!
703 Subs
2,438 Hours watchtime

I have 97 GPU running right now, and 1 down for repairs

Total Hashrate as Reported by Mining Software:

Ethereum: 2,607 MH

Raven: 1,510 MH

Power is roughly 16,000 Watts

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Mining numbers are the same.

I have been fiddling with some of these LHR unlocks and dual mining modes to see if it is more profitable on these cards. So far just straight up Raven is the most profitable thing I have run on LHR cards.

YouTube is at 903 subscribers and 3113 watch hours. Some of the bigger guys in the crypto mining world with 20,000+ followers are commenting on my stuff which is really cool. I am hoping that translates into some larger numbers for me if people notice that.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.