The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Balancing Cryptocurrency Investments and Pursuing a Web Design Career

Idea threads

Wael

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 13, 2022
France
Hello. I have a small question, and I feel like people like MJ who will read this message on the forum might make fun of me or find my question silly. Nevertheless, I'll still ask it and hope to receive some answers. I'm 21 years old, a real estate student in France, and I currently have 1500 dollars in my Binance account. I don't have any sources of income at the moment as I'm still looking for a job. I want to venture into web design, but I'm torn between selling my cryptocurrencies to buy Rob's training, which costs around 800 dollars, or keeping my 1500 dollars on Binance for now. I'm thinking of waiting a few months, considering there's a bull run on the horizon, and there's a good chance that in the coming months, I could double or even triple my capital. Then, after making good profits, I plan to purchase the training. I don't know what the best solution is, so I hope to receive some advice from you. In any case, I'm going to pursue web design, and I'm confident that with perseverance and hard work, I'll succeed.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bounce Back

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 30, 2023
Florida
Got an alternative for you.

Sell 1 site for $800 on your own.

Every morning look yourself in the eyes in the mirror for 1 min. No really do it - then talk aloud - ask yourself am I really going to do everything in my power today to get 1 web design sale? If you feel you are lying ask yourself why and eliminate that excuse.

Every night, before you go to bed do the same but the question is "Did I really do everything in my power today to get 1 web design sale?".

Note if you lie to yourself (you will know) in either of these I want you to instantly think in your head: "I've chosen to fool myself and live the life that comes to one without self-control".

Then when you get that sale do everything in your power to make it a ridiculously good experience to the person you sold it to.

Then you have the cash you need and evaluate then if you need a course and if you feel you still do well look at that, you didn't have to touch the crypto.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
@Fox has MORE than enough info on this site and for free to make the money to pay for the course.
Quit the excuses. Your brain is trying to trick you into inaction.
SELL. NOW. Make $1500 THIS WEEK. Let's go!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.