That sounds like a great idea, gotta hustle and find those loopholes! Would probably make great video content. Your YT channel is also coming along quite well. Maybe at some point you won't need the crypto anymore! 
Anyways my miner has already been set up less than 24 hrs and has already mined $5.5 worth of HNT, in a suboptimal spot just inside my bedroom window (just wanted to test it out to see if it works). Tomorrow I'm making the world's crappiest antenna stand out of PVC pipe to put on my balcony. I might start my own crypto journey thread soon so I'll stop junking up your thread, but I will follow your progress eagerly!
Anyways my miner has already been set up less than 24 hrs and has already mined $5.5 worth of HNT, in a suboptimal spot just inside my bedroom window (just wanted to test it out to see if it works). Tomorrow I'm making the world's crappiest antenna stand out of PVC pipe to put on my balcony. I might start my own crypto journey thread soon so I'll stop junking up your thread, but I will follow your progress eagerly!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

220 (VJ)