The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Cryptocurrency GPU mining

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I shut off pretty much all my rigs this morning as electricity just outpaced big time the coin rewards. I am going to leave a few on for heaters, and my most efficient rig will stay on as well.

NOW is the time to be out there buying up farms from guys selling their stuff. I bet there are going to be warehouses full of cards for sale soon where guys are spending 15+ cents on electricity. The name of the game right now is cheap hardware, and find that cheap power.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
I shut off pretty much all my rigs this morning as electricity just outpaced big time the coin rewards. I am going to leave a few on for heaters, and my most efficient rig will stay on as well.

NOW is the time to be out there buying up farms from guys selling their stuff. I bet there are going to be warehouses full of cards for sale soon where guys are spending 15+ cents on electricity. The name of the game right now is cheap hardware, and find that cheap power.
In Germany Again its a bit different. While everywhere gpu prices go down rapidly, germans don’t want to sell.

Electricity :Maybe some photovoltaic owner are happy to get more than 6 €pence for a kwh, when their government support ends after 20 years. I ll look for a deal withe someone.
Whats a kwh in Canada?

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
In Germany Again its a bit different. While everywhere gpu prices go down rapidly, germans don’t want to sell.

Electricity :Maybe some photovoltaic owner are happy to get more than 6 €pence for a kwh, when their government support ends after 20 years. I ll look for a deal withe someone.
Whats a kwh in Canada?
After all the fees added in I'm seeing somewhere around $0.15-0.20 Canadian per kWh

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Micro mining.
No GPU, but seem to work.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• 64E7D176-961C-431A-AA73-1E6696463E8F.jpeg
    64E7D176-961C-431A-AA73-1E6696463E8F.jpeg
    171 KB · Views: 10

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content