The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
The business of web design

ajakupi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jun 1, 2023
Croatia
Ok, I don’t want to be too rough but I have to say some things.
1. I’ll parrot the things others said but yeah, stoicism doesn’t really mesh well with a thing that grants you instaint satisfaction. I think a true stoic would just try to fix his sleep sceduel instead of drinking energy drinks.
2. You are fantasising a tad bit too much. While it’s nice to think about all the things you could do, I think you are putting too much of your own selfish desires into the priduct (I do this all the time, it’s natural). The father/son thing, the sporting events and so on.
3. I don’t think that people who drink energy drinks care about ingridients (when I pick up a can of Monster to finish a uni project late into the night I already know that I’m doing something unhealthy, staying late up at night, so I won’t care too much about ingridients). It’s the reason why healthy fastfood options fail (protein pancakes that oppened in Belgrade near the gym I go to). If I want to eat healthy I’ll just cook something. If I want to be healthy I won’t drink energy drinks, I’ll just go to bed at the right time.
4. The website is DOPE! Its really well made so I do think that it might work. Definetly drop the “only for men part” because youre ignoring half of the market.
5. For ads go and advertise on TikTok
6. Also maybe market it as a sports drink rather than an energy drink?
7. Good luck, there is deffinetly an audience of people, especially younger men who would drink your product.
Thank you for your constructive feedbcack. I don't mind hearing harsh realities but I mind when someone makes it personal and you didn't.

I definetly need to fix something about the whole narrative.

And yes, you are correct I fantasize alot. I love the idea of helping others.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GatsbyMag

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jun 20, 2016
Maybe it will maybe it won’t but the thought that I never tried is the burden I can’t live with.

I don’t know how familiar you are with tourism but we only work for 6 months, other 6 I am free to work on projects I want. You can’t really optimize the restaurant, ads don’t work because our guests are mostly elder people and families. We have a good offer and a good word of mouth, only thing that needs to be optimized is electricity bills which can’t be legally done for now as the city doesn’t allow solar panels on the roofs in the center of the city. I’ve talked with my father and brother about what can we do to optimize and that is the only thing they said that drains money. So unless you have some connections, panels for the moment are out.

Also, who said I don’t care about the business. I work in the restaurant since I was 13 and I’ve learned a lot about managing people. I am just trying something else, if people on the forum suggest that you can’t even try something that is hard, perhaps I may leave the forum.
Ok I'll admit I'm in the wrong for making assumptions.

I just don't like beginners wasting time, but I realize this is part of the process and there's no such thing as wasting time as long as you learn from it.

If your heart is telling you to try out stoic energy drink then try it, hopefully the numbers can give you the results you want. If not, then try something else or modify the existing idea. Best of luck!

Muhammad Ibrahim

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Aug 1, 2022
Thank you for your constructive feedbcack. I don't mind hearing harsh realities but I mind when someone makes it personal and you didn't.

I definetly need to fix something about the whole narrative.

And yes, you are correct I fantasize alot. I love the idea of helping others.
also, are you open to like, making websites for other people?
cause your UI design is sick. [i Think it's called UI]

ajakupi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jun 1, 2023
Croatia
Ok I'll admit I'm in the wrong for making assumptions.

I just don't like beginners wasting time, but I realize this is part of the process and there's no such thing as wasting time as long as you learn from it.

If your heart is telling you to try out stoic energy drink then try it, hopefully the numbers can give you the results you want. If not, then try something else or modify the existing idea. Best of luck!
Thank you. I agree with what you say.

If number say it won’t work, then I am moving on but untill then, work…

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ajakupi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jun 1, 2023
Croatia
also, are you open to like, making websites for other people?
cause your UI design is sick. [i Think it's called UI]
I made the website with Squarespace, I don’t believe I am good with UI. I was just copying other websites components haha

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...