Hey guys and gals,
I just created my first profile sales video. It's a super quick introduction to me and my services and how it benefits the user.
One small thing that I already know is wrong is the spelling of the word 'guaranteed', eh I'll use spell check on the slides next time. Other than that, comments? Critiques? General words of approval or disapproval?
Point of the video:
It'll sit on my LinkedIn profile page as a welcome video.
Length:
Short, coming in at 1:15
Link:
Technical info for the geeks here who are curious:
--PK
I just created my first profile sales video. It's a super quick introduction to me and my services and how it benefits the user.
One small thing that I already know is wrong is the spelling of the word 'guaranteed', eh I'll use spell check on the slides next time. Other than that, comments? Critiques? General words of approval or disapproval?
Point of the video:
It'll sit on my LinkedIn profile page as a welcome video.
Length:
Short, coming in at 1:15
Link:
Code:
[URL="http://youtu.be/aAuSGkEDX0Y"]linked_in_video.mp4 - YouTube[/URL]
- Created using javascript and CSS (impress.js)
- Recorded in Linux using ffmpeg
- 1st rending pass in Linux using Avidemux (quickly cropping and giving it a smaller file size)
- Final rendering in Windows virtual machine using Camtasia Studio to remove audio noise and adding music
- Audio recorded with a condenser microphone + stand + pop filter + vibration filter thingy
--PK
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
