The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My first Introduction

Dymytro

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 1, 2020
Spain
Hello Word
I’m a newbie here so I’m not sure how does it works but...I will try

So my name is Dymytry I’m from Ukraine. I’ve moved to Spain as an immigrant in 2015 (alone but with 200$ with me lol)
It wasn’t easy at the beginning to find a better life in a totally different country without speaking Spanish and English. But here I am. I have changed a lot of works before but now I have my small business ( I’m a masseur now). During all those years I’ve been learning languages, worked a lot and saved money to be able to do what I’m doing today. In 2018 I’ve finished massage academy and started my own small business. First clients and first independent work. It goes well today and probably I earn more than enough ( but not for me). I realize that I’m switching my time to money but can’t find the way how to change it.
I’m 27 already and full of ambitions so I hope maybe here I will find a new vibe or some ideas how to improve my life even more.
Anyway MJ DeMarco you a very cool guy thank You for your books and for the opportunity to be here ;)
Cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
Hello.
How did you hear about the forum did you read the book?
Maybe the next step in your business is to start training other people and let them work in your business.
Have a good day.

Dymytro

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 1, 2020
Spain
Hello.
How did you hear about the forum did you read the book?
Maybe the next step in your business is to start training other people and let them work in your business.
Have a good day.

Yessss and I love it !!!
I’ve read a lot, but this one... just blow my mind. That’s why I’m here
That’s a really good idea to hire people but I can’t now because my first step to legalize myself and my business. And finally to get Spanish residence. That’s a really big step for me right now.

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
Yessss and I love it !!!
I’ve read a lot, but this one... just blow my mind. That’s why I’m here
That’s a really good idea to hire people but I can’t now because my first step to legalize myself and my business. And finally to get Spanish residence. That’s a really big step for me right now.

Yes we have to do things by the book.
Sure.
It's amazing how much can happen with changing you surroundings right.
My goal is to move out as soon as possible probably in the next year or so.

Good luck on getting you residence asap!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mcpretelin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 1, 2020
Thousand Oaks, CA
Hello Word
I’m a newbie here so I’m not sure how does it works but...I will try

So my name is Dymytry I’m from Ukraine. I’ve moved to Spain as an immigrant in 2015 (alone but with 200$ with me lol)
It wasn’t easy at the beginning to find a better life in a totally different country without speaking Spanish and English. But here I am. I have changed a lot of works before but now I have my small business ( I’m a masseur now). During all those years I’ve been learning languages, worked a lot and saved money to be able to do what I’m doing today. In 2018 I’ve finished massage academy and started my own small business. First clients and first independent work. It goes well today and probably I earn more than enough ( but not for me). I realize that I’m switching my time to money but can’t find the way how to change it.
I’m 27 already and full of ambitions so I hope maybe here I will find a new vibe or some ideas how to improve my life even more.
Anyway MJ DeMarco you a very cool guy thank You for your books and for the opportunity to be here ;)
Cheers

Dymytry,

Great intro man I can really relate. I live in California and I have worked many different jobs and tried ways to make money. I also became a massage therapist, in 2015, and I'm 27 too. I understand your frustrations about trading time for money, as well as the happiness you probably feel saving money and with your success so far. I'm ambitious and here for the same reasons, to learn and share ideas hoping to improve our lives. Thanks for sharing man, I wish you the best of luck and look forward to hearing how it's going!!

Marco

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...