The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO My first Introduction

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Dymytro

New Contributor
Jun 1, 2020
Spain
Hello Word
I’m a newbie here so I’m not sure how does it works but...I will try

So my name is Dymytry I’m from Ukraine. I’ve moved to Spain as an immigrant in 2015 (alone but with 200$ with me lol)
It wasn’t easy at the beginning to find a better life in a totally different country without speaking Spanish and English. But here I am. I have changed a lot of works before but now I have my small business ( I’m a masseur now). During all those years I’ve been learning languages, worked a lot and saved money to be able to do what I’m doing today. In 2018 I’ve finished massage academy and started my own small business. First clients and first independent work. It goes well today and probably I earn more than enough ( but not for me). I realize that I’m switching my time to money but can’t find the way how to change it.
I’m 27 already and full of ambitions so I hope maybe here I will find a new vibe or some ideas how to improve my life even more.
Anyway MJ DeMarco you a very cool guy thank You for your books and for the opportunity to be here ;)
Cheers

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
Hello.
How did you hear about the forum did you read the book?
Maybe the next step in your business is to start training other people and let them work in your business.
Have a good day.

OP
OP
Dymytro

Dymytro

New Contributor
Jun 1, 2020
Spain
Hello.
How did you hear about the forum did you read the book?
Maybe the next step in your business is to start training other people and let them work in your business.
Have a good day.
Yessss and I love it !!!
I’ve read a lot, but this one... just blow my mind. That’s why I’m here
That’s a really good idea to hire people but I can’t now because my first step to legalize myself and my business. And finally to get Spanish residence. That’s a really big step for me right now.

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
Yessss and I love it !!!
I’ve read a lot, but this one... just blow my mind. That’s why I’m here
That’s a really good idea to hire people but I can’t now because my first step to legalize myself and my business. And finally to get Spanish residence. That’s a really big step for me right now.
Yes we have to do things by the book.
Sure.
It's amazing how much can happen with changing you surroundings right.
My goal is to move out as soon as possible probably in the next year or so.

Good luck on getting you residence asap!!

mcpretelin

New Contributor
Jun 1, 2020
Camarillo, CA
Hello Word
I’m a newbie here so I’m not sure how does it works but...I will try

So my name is Dymytry I’m from Ukraine. I’ve moved to Spain as an immigrant in 2015 (alone but with 200$ with me lol)
It wasn’t easy at the beginning to find a better life in a totally different country without speaking Spanish and English. But here I am. I have changed a lot of works before but now I have my small business ( I’m a masseur now). During all those years I’ve been learning languages, worked a lot and saved money to be able to do what I’m doing today. In 2018 I’ve finished massage academy and started my own small business. First clients and first independent work. It goes well today and probably I earn more than enough ( but not for me). I realize that I’m switching my time to money but can’t find the way how to change it.
I’m 27 already and full of ambitions so I hope maybe here I will find a new vibe or some ideas how to improve my life even more.
Anyway MJ DeMarco you a very cool guy thank You for your books and for the opportunity to be here ;)
Cheers
Dymytry,

Great intro man I can really relate. I live in California and I have worked many different jobs and tried ways to make money. I also became a massage therapist, in 2015, and I'm 27 too. I understand your frustrations about trading time for money, as well as the happiness you probably feel saving money and with your success so far. I'm ambitious and here for the same reasons, to learn and share ideas hoping to improve our lives. Thanks for sharing man, I wish you the best of luck and look forward to hearing how it's going!!

Marco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
How do I sell to a different country with an accent? And a foreign number. Cold e-mails don't...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
Hey @Cruiser I just shot you a reply! Amazing product BTW!
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Well, we made it halfway through the year. Don't know what the rest'll bring, but it's gonna be...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Not really a teaser but it does employ a fictional story, so that is similiar. This upcoming...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom