- Joined
- Jan 24, 2014
- Messages
- 127
Rep Bank
$630
$630
User Power: 119%
Hi guys,
After some fantastic input from everyone on my thread about conversions, I discovered that the vast majority of the traffic coming to my site were after the information available there, rather than the products I was offering. After dissecting what they were looking at in particular using Hotjar heat maps and recordings, I decided to put together an information product that neatly packaged the info they were seeking and more.
I then jumped on to a few forums and Facebook groups I am a part of in this niche and put forward some questions about what people would like included in this product, and not only did I get some fantastic responses, but I also got an overwhelming demand for my product, before I've even started! I had people private messaging me asking if they could buy one now as they desperately needed it. Talk about fulfilling the Need commandment!
From here I started to brainstorm what should be included in my product. My niche is automotive travel, so most of the information revolves around locations and how to get there, the best way to do things, travel routes etc. As well as having some text and graphic information, I have also decided to pursue an interactive map listing all locations and events, however I'm contemplating making this part of a membership program.
So far I have:
I'm looking forward to keeping everyone updated
James
After some fantastic input from everyone on my thread about conversions, I discovered that the vast majority of the traffic coming to my site were after the information available there, rather than the products I was offering. After dissecting what they were looking at in particular using Hotjar heat maps and recordings, I decided to put together an information product that neatly packaged the info they were seeking and more.
I then jumped on to a few forums and Facebook groups I am a part of in this niche and put forward some questions about what people would like included in this product, and not only did I get some fantastic responses, but I also got an overwhelming demand for my product, before I've even started! I had people private messaging me asking if they could buy one now as they desperately needed it. Talk about fulfilling the Need commandment!
From here I started to brainstorm what should be included in my product. My niche is automotive travel, so most of the information revolves around locations and how to get there, the best way to do things, travel routes etc. As well as having some text and graphic information, I have also decided to pursue an interactive map listing all locations and events, however I'm contemplating making this part of a membership program.
So far I have:
- Had an interactive map drafted by a guy on Fiverr incorporating over 300 pins that I had in my personal locations list
- Written over 3000 words towards my product
- Skeleton drafted 13 chapters/sections for my guide
- Inquired re printing of physical booklet
I'm looking forward to keeping everyone updated
James
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
