The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Create a video course with an expert who has no idea of how to do marketing. Good idea?

Idea threads

GrandRub

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 27, 2019
Germany
I saw an old video of Neil Patel today... It was about him giving everyone the advice to sell their own video course or high ticket item...

One argument from the audience was that not everyone is an expert for something interesting which is also in great demand.

I really liked his reply... You could join forces with someone who is an expert in the field X. Design a course together. Market it and share the profits.

The idea is simply brilliant... I never thought like that before.... There are so many people who can do interesting things... But have never heard the word online marketing and video course.

Has anyone of you ever done anything in this area? What do you think about it? it is nothing quick and easy - and some work and money upfront is involved... but courses have a great margin and there are so much cool niches and things that people would like to learn and know.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Atu

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Mar 23, 2019
Idea is worthless.
Everything sits in execution. Can you make it, for example, 5% better (in the eyes of customer) than all competitors? If yes, than we have a winner.

And best wishes :)

GrandRub

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 27, 2019
Germany
Idea is worthless.
Everything sits in execution. Can you make it, for example, 5% better (in the eyes of customer) than all competitors? If yes, than we have a winner.

And best wishes :)

sure the idea without execution is worthless... but why shouldnt we talk about ideas. there are obvious bad ideas and very interesting ideas out there.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I saw an old video of Neil Patel today... It was about him giving everyone the advice to sell their own video course or high ticket item...

One argument from the audience was that not everyone is an expert for something interesting which is also in great demand.

I really liked his reply... You could join forces with someone who is an expert in the field X. Design a course together. Market it and share the profits.

The idea is simply brilliant... I never thought like that before.... There are so many people who can do interesting things... But have never heard the word online marketing and video course.

Has anyone of you ever done anything in this area? What do you think about it? it is nothing quick and easy - and some work and money upfront is involved... but courses have a great margin and there are so much cool niches and things that people would like to learn and know.
Makes sense.

“What would Richard Branson do?”

As the business owner he’d hire in marketing folks to make the sales and hire in subject matter experts to create the courses.

Me personally?

I have one course. I made it myself, and will likely setup marketing campaigns for it myself. If I can make consistent sales via my own marketing efforts then I’ll pay freelancers to help increase sales via other marketing channels.

I could also provide a marketing service for other course providers. (We actually already have a client selling over $20k of courses per month.)

Once I’ve got a process dialed in for my own course(s) and clients, I could hire or JV with a subject matter expert to create a course that we sell using our developed strategies.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GrandRub

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 27, 2019
Germany

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.