- Joined
- Feb 19, 2011
- Messages
- 48
Rep Bank
$160
$160
User Power: 19%
I basically have an offer which is impossible for people to refuse. I literally am able to pay people $5 for each new member who registers and posts their first comment on a blog I am running for a financial services firm. Thereafter I pay them $7/week for posting one comment a day which only takes them 2-3 minutes a day.
The problem is I need to reach out to a large group of people in a short amount of time. When I posted my ad on craigslist in multiple cities, they were all removed except for one.
I know there are ways to post Craiglist ads in multiple cities. I only need to post one ad in each city. I will not be spam posting multiple ads a day. The gist of the ad would be something like this: https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/...ng_to_hire_blogging_23_minutes_a_day_instant/
Craigslist experts: Is there a way for me to post this same ad in five major cities without getting flagged? Some advice I've heard:
1. Using a VPN to post each ad under a new IP address
2. Use a different email for each ad
3. clear your cache and cookies or use incognito/private browsing
The problem is I need to reach out to a large group of people in a short amount of time. When I posted my ad on craigslist in multiple cities, they were all removed except for one.
I know there are ways to post Craiglist ads in multiple cities. I only need to post one ad in each city. I will not be spam posting multiple ads a day. The gist of the ad would be something like this: https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/...ng_to_hire_blogging_23_minutes_a_day_instant/
Craigslist experts: Is there a way for me to post this same ad in five major cities without getting flagged? Some advice I've heard:
1. Using a VPN to post each ad under a new IP address
2. Use a different email for each ad
3. clear your cache and cookies or use incognito/private browsing
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
