The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Covid 19 Recovery planning

sai

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 8, 2020
As a IT professional I'm wanting to help others plan their way through to recovery from the year that has been 2020.

I'd thought about creating a tool to help business make plans that focus less on the business as usual and more on the changes needed to recover, tracking what is working and what isn't, especially from a cash flow perspective.

I'm interested in knowing if anyone thinks this would be useful (and thus use it) and anything specific that you can think of that would help you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Nov 25, 2020
As a IT professional I'm wanting to help others plan their way through to recovery from the year that has been 2020.

I'd thought about creating a tool to help business make plans that focus less on the business as usual and more on the changes needed to recover, tracking what is working and what isn't, especially from a cash flow perspective.

I'm interested in knowing if anyone thinks this would be useful (and thus use it) and anything specific that you can think of that would help you.
They're not ever going to let businesses recover. It was never about masks, it was never about health, it was always about creating a dependence on the government by shutting us down.

cviji

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 9, 2020

Hi Sai,

I work with enterprise planning solutions at present (Anaplan, Workday Adaptive Planning) which were traditionally Financial planning tools, and are trying hard to branch out to wider enterprise planning solutions (demand, workforce, operational etc). If this domain expertise is of any use I can elaborate further.

I think putting covid aside, I think the case is very much that businesses need to be more agile and less "business as usual" in how they think, work, plan and there is need for tools to support this, similarly for making best use of companies data.

When viewed like this it is a very broad area and therefore as you've talked about you would be best focusing in on a very specific use case, need, specific customer and problem you are trying to solve. Also understand very well what is currently available and where you aim to do significantly better in.

What is your background / skill set?

Tom

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!