The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Could I get some feedback?

vangorilla

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Aug 15, 2011
South Florida
I discovered a solution to a problem that affects anyone that uses the Net, forgetting usernames and passwords.

As we use more online services, we create more usernames and passwords (Netflix, Facebook, Amazon, eBay, Payapl etc). The sites are now asking for characters, numbers in addition to letters for passwords. You dont dare use the same one for all.

How many times have you hit the “Forgot your password†button and waited for the email containing your password?

What is worse is when the site doesnt send you your password but makes you RESET your password!

I have a method that lets you store all of your usernames and passwords (with your own method of encryption) with one of the most trusted companies in the world...FOR FREE. You can get access to them from any device, any location at any time.

Here's my question.
Would you pay $5 to know this method?

I can write an ebook but cant post on Amazon. One reader could post the method and there would be no point in buying book.

I have been using this method for over a year and it has saved me hours of time and frustration. IT IS NOT A SERVICE, it is a method that anyone can use and the security would not be breached if everyone used the same method.

Tell me...would you pay $5 for this info?

Good idea or not worth the effort?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lilc800

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 20, 2011
Texas
Nope I wouldn't buy it plus I not buying that it's 100% safe cause nothing is 100% safe on the web.. Trust me

911Carrera

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Aug 1, 2011
Nope, but that's me. You're trying to sell tech tips on the internet, where free tips of that kind are in abundance. Work on a real service that does that if you're serious. There is no shortcut to success.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I pay $10/year for Roboform to do exactly this. Have been doing it for 5+ years.

Does this mean we have the JonLeeHacker seal of approval and recommendation for this service?

Jonleehacker

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Oct 31, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
Does this mean we have the JonLeeHacker seal of approval and recommendation for this service?

Yup. ;)
If by "this service" you mean Roboform... possibly the OP's service as well, but I'd have to know more details, but it's tough to beat the price/features of Roboform.

Roboform has only gotten better since I began using it. Now it even syncs my passwords on my iPhone (or any other computer), but the main advantage is that it allows me to use a unique and very strong password for every website.

vangorilla

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Aug 15, 2011
South Florida
What if your laptop is stolen?

Thank you for the responses.

My method solves the problem if someone steals your laptop too.

I guess I need to explain the method in greater details.
Your U/N and P/W are never published or identified in any way.

p.s. it's NOT A Service. The only payment is to know the method, not to use a service.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

vangorilla

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Aug 15, 2011
South Florida
The way I see these "free" services is that you are giving your info to a website..who would trust any website to store their data?

The other type of application I see is a program that sits on your device and stores your info. What if someone steals your laptop/phone? or you lose it?

In both examples you are handing over your data to a third party.

My method is very simple, it enables personalized encryption. If your laptop is stolen, the thief would have to a. know where this info is (good luck finding it amongst billions of urls) AND even if they found it, it would mean nothing to them.

Someone could literally stand over your shoulder with this service and they would have NO idea how to get to this info or what the info means.

All for $5.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.