The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Showing progress- wanted to get some feedback

Anything related to matters of the mind

StayOnTop

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jan 8, 2015
Central New Jersey
I have been putting forth extensive effort the past 30 days towards my website.

Brief background: I created the URL and had an idea similar to mentoring/life coaching years ago, as I am told by everyone I meet to write a book. Just the way I perceive society, overcome obstacles and boss my way through life (even though I'm just trying to be like MJ - Haha just kidding)

I'm an AVP (got promoted last month) at Merrill Lynch, job is great, love giving advice and guidance, but as the quote is often said, having a "job" prevents you from being rich.

So I have been working my usual long work days ta Merrill Lynch, but just working on my website all night (its 5am right now as you can see)

I don't mind a bit, truth be told, I hate sleep, missed opportunities are not something I like to even fathom.

Update and where i am now: I am happy with my look and navigation, its easy to use, responsive on mobile and laptops.

I just recently, 3 days ago, starting adding my own videos (2 so far) just my voice for now, like a voiceover with a video running in the background.

My mission here: I truly want to alter the perception of the every day blue collar worker. Remove limiting beliefs. My twist, I'm not a millionaire yet.

Haven't you ever wondered why it is (sorry MJ) but every millionaire-billionaire, starts coming out with content AFTER they became successful. I want to share my thoughts, daily rituals, patterns and beliefs RIGHT NOW in the moment.

let me know what you guys think of my videos, website structure, navigation.http://www.stayontop-lifestyle.com
Stats over the last 30 days:
3100 unique page views
bounce rate 45% (it has been much lower now since the videos)
page views per session 8.7
average time spent on my site 7-9 minutes
users who subscribed = 53

thoughts, criticism welcomed.
Thank you,

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.