StayOnTop
New Contributor
I have been putting forth extensive effort the past 30 days towards my website.
Brief background: I created the URL and had an idea similar to mentoring/life coaching years ago, as I am told by everyone I meet to write a book. Just the way I perceive society, overcome obstacles and boss my way through life (even though I'm just trying to be like MJ - Haha just kidding)
I'm an AVP (got promoted last month) at Merrill Lynch, job is great, love giving advice and guidance, but as the quote is often said, having a "job" prevents you from being rich.
So I have been working my usual long work days ta Merrill Lynch, but just working on my website all night (its 5am right now as you can see)
I don't mind a bit, truth be told, I hate sleep, missed opportunities are not something I like to even fathom.
Update and where i am now: I am happy with my look and navigation, its easy to use, responsive on mobile and laptops.
I just recently, 3 days ago, starting adding my own videos (2 so far) just my voice for now, like a voiceover with a video running in the background.
My mission here: I truly want to alter the perception of the every day blue collar worker. Remove limiting beliefs. My twist, I'm not a millionaire yet.
Haven't you ever wondered why it is (sorry MJ) but every millionaire-billionaire, starts coming out with content AFTER they became successful. I want to share my thoughts, daily rituals, patterns and beliefs RIGHT NOW in the moment.
let me know what you guys think of my videos, website structure, navigation.http://www.stayontop-lifestyle.com
Stats over the last 30 days:
3100 unique page views
bounce rate 45% (it has been much lower now since the videos)
page views per session 8.7
average time spent on my site 7-9 minutes
users who subscribed = 53
thoughts, criticism welcomed.
Thank you,
Brief background: I created the URL and had an idea similar to mentoring/life coaching years ago, as I am told by everyone I meet to write a book. Just the way I perceive society, overcome obstacles and boss my way through life (even though I'm just trying to be like MJ - Haha just kidding)
I'm an AVP (got promoted last month) at Merrill Lynch, job is great, love giving advice and guidance, but as the quote is often said, having a "job" prevents you from being rich.
So I have been working my usual long work days ta Merrill Lynch, but just working on my website all night (its 5am right now as you can see)
I don't mind a bit, truth be told, I hate sleep, missed opportunities are not something I like to even fathom.
Update and where i am now: I am happy with my look and navigation, its easy to use, responsive on mobile and laptops.
I just recently, 3 days ago, starting adding my own videos (2 so far) just my voice for now, like a voiceover with a video running in the background.
My mission here: I truly want to alter the perception of the every day blue collar worker. Remove limiting beliefs. My twist, I'm not a millionaire yet.
Haven't you ever wondered why it is (sorry MJ) but every millionaire-billionaire, starts coming out with content AFTER they became successful. I want to share my thoughts, daily rituals, patterns and beliefs RIGHT NOW in the moment.
let me know what you guys think of my videos, website structure, navigation.http://www.stayontop-lifestyle.com
Stats over the last 30 days:
3100 unique page views
bounce rate 45% (it has been much lower now since the videos)
page views per session 8.7
average time spent on my site 7-9 minutes
users who subscribed = 53
thoughts, criticism welcomed.
Thank you,
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
