The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Copywriters -- A Game To Make Your Job Easier (Experiment)

Marketing, social media, advertising
D

Deleted21704

I made an interactive game that challenges people to write better, competitively. People--talented people--actually enjoy playing it. It's had >10,000 responses submitted from all kinds of folks including high-level sales & marketing pros at companies like Microsoft, Lexmark, and HP Enterprise. It's even landed a mention in a HubSpot article.

If you want to become a better writer without suffering through tedious writing courses, check it out.

But I know there are lots of folks on here who are already excellent writers. Could you benefit from creative approaches for your ads, sales pages, and other copy that you'd never think of on your own?

I wonder if the *results* of this game could make your job easier.

You see, here's how the game works: players start with lousy copy and are challenged to make it as awesome as they can before time runs out. Quick GIF demo:

y6UwrO9.gif

Officially, there's a winner--but on the back-end, each challenge results in many high-quality articulations of the original message. You could submit requirements for copy you want & sit back while dozens of testable iterations hit your inbox within hours.

Does this sound remotely interesting to any of you?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Uh, ya! Love this idea. Will check it out in a bit, but it sounds awesome.

TheRegalMachine

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Jul 27, 2017
Moon Base
This is very interesting and useful tool.
I love the writing tips on the training page.
I'm definitely going to use this.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.