kolwdwrkr
New Contributor
Sorry if this is an ignorant question but I just have to ask. If I post an idea, and this refers to anywhere including here, does that mean that it becomes protected under copyright laws?
I mean, lets say my idea is amazing. The best idea ever and someone takes it and uses it for their own benefit before I could move forward on it. Is that against the law, or do they have the right to steal the idea and do it themselves?
Thanks:coffee:
I mean, lets say my idea is amazing. The best idea ever and someone takes it and uses it for their own benefit before I could move forward on it. Is that against the law, or do they have the right to steal the idea and do it themselves?
Thanks:coffee:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
