The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

College student finally making the jump into the fastlane!

roshea6

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Feb 9, 2017
New Jersey
Hey everyone,

I'm a computer engineering student who's always had a big interest in entrepreneurship but never really knew how to get started. I love working with both software and hardware but most of my work has been with software so far. I've done some game development and am just starting to get into mobile Android app development and am excited to learn more!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DesignerOne.

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Nov 29, 2016
Rochester, Ny
Thanks for the follow, and welcome to the forum! Definitely take your time with the forum. Look at all the gold threads and notables. Digest it, and take action!

Good threads to look into is anything from Sinister Lex , Andy Black, Fox, really anyone that are Legendary Contributors!

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Thanks for the follow, and welcome to the forum! Definitely take your time with the forum. Look at all the gold threads and notables. Digest it, and take action!

Good threads to look into is anything from Sinister Lex , Andy Black, Fox, really anyone that are Legendary Contributors!

What he said ^

There's also a decent community of software, web and app developers here. Browse the forum, use the search tool and you'll find some great resources.

The best part is, if you share your ideas (that is, if you want to) people here are great at constructive criticism and finding ways to monetize things. Just make sure you're a good sport about it.

Welcome!

Twopro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 28, 2014
Texas
Good luck, I also got a computer engineering degree and started my app business journey about 1.5 years ago. Took about 7-8 months before I started seeing some money and just last month broke the $10k/month mark with Feb projecting $12-14k.

Interested to see what you have done so far. Also if you ever need help, let me know if you have any questions

roshea6

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Feb 9, 2017
New Jersey

Thanks! I already followed all three of them after Colin gave me a little intro to the forum

roshea6

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Feb 9, 2017
New Jersey
What he said ^

There's also a decent community of software, web and app developers here. Browse the forum, use the search tool and you'll find some great resources.

The best part is, if you share your ideas (that is, if you want to) people here are great at constructive criticism and finding ways to monetize things. Just make sure you're a good sport about it.

Welcome!
Will do! I'm sure I'll be posting on here looking for criticism plenty in the future.

roshea6

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Feb 9, 2017
New Jersey
Good luck, I also got a computer engineering degree and started my app business journey about 1.5 years ago. Took about 7-8 months before I started seeing some money and just last month broke the $10k/month mark with Feb projecting $12-14k.

Interested to see what you have done so far. Also if you ever need help, let me know if you have any questions
Thank you for being so welcoming. I really haven't done anything worth sharing but when I do I'll be sure to let you know!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...