Andy Black
Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
This is NON business related, but I thought some of you might find it fun.
I've been coaching a football team for about 3 years.
We recently started video recording games (using the club VEO camera).
We recorded a couple of our friendlies against the U16 team (we're U17 and a league below them).
I shoved them onto a new YouTube channel, then went down the rabbit-hole of trying to find video analysis software.
I signed up to a £15 cloud app last night that allows me to watch the video and press a key when I want to tag a moment. It then grabs 7 seconds before and after that moment and adds it to a playlist. I then added a few notes to each clip, and used Camtasia to record me analysing the play and giving advice to the lads.
We have a game tomorrow and I've asked them to watch the video before we do our prematch team talk.
I swear I've been saying the same thing for 3 years and they've been ignoring me. At least now they can SEE what I've been talking about.
Here's that video. I'm sure some of you are better footballers than me so any observations would be welcome!
View: https://youtu.be/TpB2lICGOw0
I've been coaching a football team for about 3 years.
We recently started video recording games (using the club VEO camera).
We recorded a couple of our friendlies against the U16 team (we're U17 and a league below them).
I shoved them onto a new YouTube channel, then went down the rabbit-hole of trying to find video analysis software.
I signed up to a £15 cloud app last night that allows me to watch the video and press a key when I want to tag a moment. It then grabs 7 seconds before and after that moment and adds it to a playlist. I then added a few notes to each clip, and used Camtasia to record me analysing the play and giving advice to the lads.
We have a game tomorrow and I've asked them to watch the video before we do our prematch team talk.
I swear I've been saying the same thing for 3 years and they've been ignoring me. At least now they can SEE what I've been talking about.
Here's that video. I'm sure some of you are better footballers than me so any observations would be welcome!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
