The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

cleaning business, starting. What are the crucial things to do before the launch.

alekssiht

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Mar 15, 2019
Estonia
Hello dear reader

So, like the title says, having a plan to start the process. I've got the plan written out, have the experience as a worker in that field. Got the WHY and there seems to be increasing trend in that field in my country. I know that this field may not be that profitable but I see it as an oppurtunity for myself to learn about business in general and learn the art of giving.

So I am a little stuck at the moment. Is it smarter to register the business and look for clients then?
Or should I write to other businesses(Potential clients) and see what are their toughts about the services they recieve(cleaning services) at the moment. Are they satisfied, what is good, what could be better, is quality matching the actual prices. And after I have some insight, then register the business and start with the hussle.

Also, should I create a website or try an app format? Is it too much for the beginning?
Does it actualy sound legit or am I being in the clouds?

Thank you for your time
much of luck and prosperity

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rwhyan

The higher, the fewer
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Aug 27, 2017
CA
Get customers before anything else.

Reach out to prospects and offer your services. Shift or tweak your services depending on the feedback you receive.

Once you have some paying customers, you can start to build a website and do those other things like registering as a business, etc.

James Altucher has an amazing rule from his blog: "Have a customer before you start your business." (Source: The Easiest Way to Succeed as an Entrepreneur - James Altucher)

alekssiht

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Mar 15, 2019
Estonia
Get customers before anything else.

Reach out to prospects and offer your services. Shift or tweak your services depending on the feedback you receive.

Once you have some paying customers, you can start to build a website and do those other things like registering as a business, etc.

James Altucher has an amazing rule from his blog: "Have a customer before you start your business." (Source: The Easiest Way to Succeed as an Entrepreneur - James Altucher)
Alright, seems like I am on the right path then. But what would be a smarter way to approach. Maping the needs of a customer and would it be smart to offer a test object for free(a reasonable size job) to prove my competents and if the customer is satisfied then start forming a strong relationship.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.